Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a few answers, back into r/c.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Need a few answers, back into r/c.

I have been out of the hobby for a while and recently got back into it. I have been reading as much as I can on the brushless and LiPos and their performance seem amazing compared to nitro. Anyways here is what I have not found the answer to:

I have a roller Losi 10-T that I'm going to use the monster brushless conversion on. I'm going to need a combo as it states in their add

As detailed as this is i'm still new to all this and don't want to drop $$ and then realize things don't work. So my question is will these fit:

A standard monster Mamba setup out of a new Castle powered E-maxx ?

Maybe if someone can break down the 2200kv vs neu-1515y so I understand what the difference is and what's made for 1/16 vs 1/8 scale. I am very confused on motor sizes and pinion gears. I'm used to nitro stuff like .21 vs .15 engine sizes.

Thanks for any insight.
Chris
Old 08-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ctozzi
I have been out of the hobby for a while and recently got back into it. I have been reading as much as I can on the brushless and LiPos and their performance seem amazing compared to nitro. Anyways here is what I have not found the answer to:

I have a roller Losi 10-T that I'm going to use the monster brushless conversion on. I'm going to need a combo as it states in their add

As detailed as this is i'm still new to all this and don't want to drop $$ and then realize things don't work. So my question is will these fit:

A standard monster Mamba setup out of a new Castle powered E-maxx ?

Maybe if someone can break down the 2200kv vs neu-1515y so I understand what the difference is and what's made for 1/16 vs 1/8 scale. I am very confused on motor sizes and pinion gears. I'm used to nitro stuff like .21 vs .15 engine sizes.

Thanks for any insight.
Chris
Hi Chris

You are on the onraod section here, maybe you will get better answers on the off road section