Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 04:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Sorry can't find full list of results were there any JRXS placed anywhere in the invite class ??
Old 05-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi everybody,

Just want to inform you that I bough a JRXS to try if I can fit the "Crazy Motor Freezer" on it.

Testing in the Losi JRXS is almost done... If there is anough demand for it I will make a car stand for the JRXS and the Freezer also.

With some simple grinding of the copper "C" clamp the freezer will fit in the JRXS without having to cut anything on the car.

Yes the white stuff that you see in top of the motor is ice on the motor can.

CrazyRonny
http://www.crazyrcracing.com
Old 05-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Faiz
I hope this rear motr available in the near future,,
i believe september
Old 05-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J.Filipow
Congrats to Mike Truhe for another Team Losi win in the Open class at the Reedy Race! Also, congrats to Randy Caster for making the main as well.

Kyle Bergstrom qualified and finished second in the Spec Class, which was a really tough field this year, with a standard production JRXS. Congrats to Kyle, too!
Great job guys!!!!!! Wish I could have been there. From the looks of Kyle's finish, I guess you don't HAVE to have a rear motor JRXS to be fast!

Also, it was awesome to see Kinwald back at the track turning laps!

Brant
Old 05-31-2006, 12:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Congrats to Mike Truhe for another Team Losi win in the Open class at the Reedy Race! Also, congrats to Randy Caster for making the main as well.

Kyle Bergstrom qualified and finished second in the Spec Class, which was a really tough field this year, with a standard production JRXS. Congrats to Kyle, too!
Thanks J, I'm still bummed about the starts I got dealt, but that's racing.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Any details on Kyle Bergstrom's setup at the Reedy Race?
Old 06-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Hi Peeps,
On Sunday 9th of July I am organising a meeting at Wodson Leisure Centre in Ware (yea ive heard all the jokes on that one!), as Ware in Hertfordshire has an annual 'Ware Festival' which runs throughout the month of July, and so happens that the 9th (which is when the meeting will be held) falls right in the middle of the Nationals which is 1st & 2nd July and the 16th July STCC at West London.

The 9th of July is known as 'Action Weekend' which hopefully will give us an excellent opportunity to bring the public to the attention of our sport. Primarily the meeting will try and help to bring new members to the sport, but also to demonstrate our skills (well some of us anyway LOL)

The track will be held in one half of a very large gymnasium which will be split in two, one half will have a track of aprox 20mtrs x 20mtrs the track markers will be square white truncking. The other half will be also split in two, one part for pitting which will be cordoned off so as the public will be able to speak to us and ask questions but NOT to wonder around the pitting area, and the other will have a Mini T track, which will be run by Terry Crewe of 'RC CRAZY' where the general public will be able to have a go. There will also be a shop in attendance - HC Models (formally known as Three 5 Models) to sell spares and to show the general public the different class of cars there are to be driven. There will also be a viewing area for the public to watch and a large window which the people in the sport centre bar can view down from to.

Tires to be used are LRP V-TEC 24's pre glued or Carpet Dragons. 6 heats, 8 cars per heat and hopefully 12 buggy drivers, 4 rounds and a final. Doors will open at 09.00 and open practice till aprox 10.15, racing will start at aprox 10.30. A nice leisurely meet and only at £5.00 per entry.

It will be invites ONLY to this meeting as I am looking for people who:

1: After agreeing to attend will actually turn up on the day and not let me down.

2: Can conduct themselves in a professional mannor, this meeting is in a public presence so swearing, shouting at marshalls etc will not advertise our sport in a good way!

The meeting will give us a rare opportunity to educate the public about our great sport and will also be alot of fun to participate in so feel you fit the bill and you are free on the 9th of July, can you let me know asap via [email protected]

Cheers Malc - TCCFM ;0)

And I want no excuses what so ever
Old 06-02-2006, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigX

I have it...I can post it later tonight.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Malcolm, I'd be happy to participate in your outing on the 9th of July, but you'll have to pay my airfare to get there. I'm on the other side of the pond...

Tony
Old 06-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigX
Hey Craig, Are you running the rear motor car?

See you at the Express Race, Bro!
Old 06-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Craig, Are you running the rear motor car?

See you at the Express Race, Bro!
No, I am not.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RcCzarOfOld
Hey Malcolm, I'd be happy to participate in your outing on the 9th of July, but you'll have to pay my airfare to get there. I'm on the other side of the pond...

Tony
Hey Tony
Ok I pay for the flight, if you let me stay at your place for a months holiday all expenses paid by your good self and also the flight to you and back of course
DEAL ?
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 06-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

PAGE 3 MY BUTT !!!!!!!! GIT ON UP THERE !!!!

Good luck to all the Losi guys at the Nats this week and weekend!!! Kick sum butt and be safe guys!!!

Brant
Old 06-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have it...I can post it later tonight.
just a little reminder
Old 06-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

To provide Pooky with his JRX-S discussion fix , I'll ask a question...

For those guys using the Cool Can Fans topdeck, what thickness one are you using? (I believe there is 3mm (stock?) and 2mm versions.) Has anyone tried the thinner one? Does it seem to increase grip? I am running 19turn and mod rubber outside this summer, and it will get nice and toasty here as we move further into the summer, so I was considering picking one up to keep from frying my motors too badly. Just trying to decide what thickness to get. Thanks for the input!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.