Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Pooky, what are the particulars on yalls race coming up. Most likley I cant venture out that far right now to go race, but who knows.
Billy--July 30-31st. Party somewhere Sat. night after races! Novice( Mabuchi-Johnson motors and any chassis) Sportsman stock( ROAR stock motor but still a newer driver) Expert Stock( nuff said! ) all rubber tires and ROAR rules. I think we will also run 19 turn as we did last year and Nitro TC too. We should have a flyer ready to post soon and I will keep you guys updated.

Brant
Old 06-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackKat
EA: Did you get the JRX-S spur adaptor send out to Zaring?

Thanks
-Dan Zaring
Hey Dan,

Yes it went out today. Sorry for the delay in shipping. You should have it on Tuesday. You should have also recieved an email with the details.

Thanks

EA
Old 06-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I know this has been written about somewhere in this thread but I don't have the time to go back through all the pages and look. On my JRX-S that I have had for about a week the rear toe in is off. It seems that the left rear has about 3 deg. of toe in and the right about the 2 deg. which the block is. How do I fix this?
Old 06-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Email Todd Hodge at [email protected]

He will get you the correct hubs asap.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks. I just emailed him so hopefully I can fix it soon. Mitch.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Hey Dan,

Yes it went out today. Sorry for the delay in shipping. You should have it on Tuesday. You should have also recieved an email with the details.

Thanks

EA
Thank you Eric! Maybe when I have a job I'll order myself some motors

-Dan
Old 06-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Eric--He aint got no winning streak!!!! LOL Well......unless one is a streak!!

Brant
Pooky, actually, I just looked and so far this year the only 2 races I lost was one in electric where I broke a camber link eyelet and one in nitro where I cracked the front upper diff case and the shock tower came loose. Uhhh, and the Snowbirds....

If I'm not mistaken, so far this year the score is 4 and 1 between Xray and Losi.

EA- please, you aren't even a factor. The only race at BTH will be between Toastie and I. Unless Todge and Matt wanna come out, but even they will most likely just be more traffic for me an TOastie.

Hey I've got an idea Todd, just tell Gil Jr. they forgot to send out the discount gift certificate this year and you and Matt need to deliver it in person!

Seriously, I really wish some of the factory guys could make it out. Maybe in a few years Beat the Heat will be big enough to be the premiere asphalt club race of the year.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Anyone know a shop that has the oneway in stock? a buddy is in desperate need for one.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Pooky, actually, I just looked and so far this year the only 2 races I lost was one in electric where I broke a camber link eyelet and one in nitro where I cracked the front upper diff case and the shock tower came loose. Uhhh, and the Snowbirds....

If I'm not mistaken, so far this year the score is 4 and 1 between Xray and Losi.

EA- please, you aren't even a factor. The only race at BTH will be between Toastie and I. Unless Todge and Matt wanna come out, but even they will most likely just be more traffic for me an TOastie.

Hey I've got an idea Todd, just tell Gil Jr. they forgot to send out the discount gift certificate this year and you and Matt need to deliver it in person!

Seriously, I really wish some of the factory guys could make it out. Maybe in a few years Beat the Heat will be big enough to be the premiere asphalt club race of the year.

OK--On your Score of 4 and 1, lets review!

Seven races so far this season!!

X-ray has 4 wins!
Losi has 3 wins!! (one early in the season was by a XXXSG+ )

I know your obviously having to work harder this year and are a little worried so far just by the fact your in here in MY forum! But, the next time you start to do MATH you might want to take off your socks so you don't run out of numbers!!!!!

Brant
Accounting Dept.
B-Main Motorsports
Old 06-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Besercoe
Anyone know a shop that has the oneway in stock? a buddy is in desperate need for one.
Hobby Town in Memphis has one in stock as of this past Tuesday. They will be open today at 1:00 central time. Ask for Brandon or Byron. Tell them I sent you. HobbyTown 2884 Wolfcreek Parkway Memphis, TN. (901) 213-2682

Brant
Old 06-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Besercoe
Sheldon's Hobbies in San Jose, CA had four of them when I was there on Thursday.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Pooky I don't mean to bust on you on your JRX-S thread, (well actually I do or I wouldn't be here) but the only reason it's 4 - 3 overall is because I wasn't there for 2 of the races.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Pooky I don't mean to bust on you on your JRX-S thread, (well actually I do or I wouldn't be here) but the only reason it's 4 - 3 overall is because I wasn't there for 2 of the races.
OK then--had I not missed the first race of the season and had to run a borrowed XXXSG+ the second race, then the 4 - 3 overall would be very different from my prospective as well BUBBA!!!!

Brant
l
Old 06-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Im so torn....Brant(leader of B-main motorsports) or Bigdog (xray racer)....
Old 06-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

btw Pooky

we still have some Xtra metric tools if your thinkin about......well you know....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.