And YES----It WAS Worth the Wait!!!! Sorry Darkseid

Brant
Crash Test Dummy
B-Main Motorsports
Old 05-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by POOKYT
10th.--And final. I was shocked and amazed that the standard white gooey grease was not present in my brand new stock bearings!!!!! I almost climaxed when I popped off the sheilds and saw no thick azz grease!!!!! HIP-HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!

LMAO
Old 05-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by POOKYT
I almost climaxed when I popped off the sheilds and saw no thick azz grease!!!!! HIP-HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!

Brant
Crash Test Dummy
B-Main Motorsports
Now see thats just scary! LMAO!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Truth is sometimes stranger then fiction! LOL

Brant
Old 05-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Darkseid
Now see thats just scary! LMAO!!!
I even went and bought an RPM bearing blasterin FEb. just for the build of the new car! Heck then I didn't even need it yet! Still good news

Brant
Old 05-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by Yeti35
I'm happy with everything so far other then the rear toe issue. I guess I just got one of the unlucky kits.
Yeti35,

Maybe you didn't see my previous post to you.

Just change out the rear hubs to another set of "0" degree units. That's all it took for mine to be fixed.

It appears that some rear hubs in the kits marked as "0" degrees are actually "1 L" hubs. That's why we ended up with 3 degrees on the left and 1 degree on the right.

Bill
Old 05-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Yeti35,

Maybe you didn't see my previous post to you.

Just change out the rear hubs to another set of "0" degree units. That's all it took for mine to be fixed.

It appears that some rear hubs in the kits marked as "0" degrees are actually "1 L" hubs. That's why we ended up with 3 degrees on the left and 1 degree on the right.

Bill
How does this explain the holes in the chassis not being the same from one side to the other? I did see your post but was waiting also to see what Todd says for I already spent money on parts that were missing in the kit and really don't want to spend money on something that was not packaged right. I feel a kit costing this much should more or less be right from the factory. This is just my opinion.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Much like art, the flame is a subjective medium. Some say, "my kid could have done that" or "wow that was original in 1996"...but the truth is you only wish you had thought of it first.

ps. The lack of creativity shown by trying to use the same joke as I did is pathetic. Please Google your own damn material.

thank you,
Mgmt.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yeti35 -

You must not of noticed the post from R. Trulillo about missing parts or miss packaged parts. All you had to do it call them. I got mine overnighted to me. Man, that sucks, you paid for something that you could of got for free. I bet it was probably a bulkhead. And if you would just take a little bit of time and mabe looked at while maybe the hubs, you can usually look at them and see if they are drilled wrong, just like looking at a set of castor blocks, you can tell by where they are drilled at to know that they match or not. But, good luck.

Red Rocket.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally posted by robk
Much like art, the flame is a subjective medium. Some say, "my kid could have done that" or "wow that was original in 1996"...but the truth is you only wish you had thought of it first.
yeah you are so right!

I wish I would have thought of using that joke first just as much as I wish I was using a 2400 baud modem hahahaha!
Old 05-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Awesome! We are all praying for you!!
Old 05-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

At what locations on the chassis are you guys using to measure for ride height? Talk to a brutha!!!

Brant
Tech Director
B-Main Motorsports
Old 05-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Stop

Originally posted by 403forbidden
yeah you are so right!

I wish I would have thought of using that joke first just as much as I wish I was using a 2400 baud modem hahahaha!
just messing with ya.
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS-spam5.gif  
Old 05-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Just checked my ride and I have the same rear toe issue. 3deg. left rear and 1 deg. right. LOL I ran it like that last weekend. That might explain some differences in the left vs. right turns. HMMMM..........

Brant
Old 05-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by RedRocketRacing
Yeti35 -

You must not of noticed the post from R. Trulillo about missing parts or miss packaged parts. All you had to do it call them. I got mine overnighted to me. Man, that sucks, you paid for something that you could of got for free. I bet it was probably a bulkhead. And if you would just take a little bit of time and mabe looked at while maybe the hubs, you can usually look at them and see if they are drilled wrong, just like looking at a set of castor blocks, you can tell by where they are drilled at to know that they match or not. But, good luck.

Red Rocket.
I was not missing a bulkhead or anything major like that. I was missing a C clip, shim and screws for the center hub. I just think it blows for what I paid for this kit it was even missing anything. My BK2, MF2 and XXXS G+ were missing nothing when I bought them. In some cases there were extra stuff in those kits. I'm just thinkin the QA at Losi was a bit low when this kit was produced. So far three of the kits sold here at our track were missing something. Hard to say what is missing in the remaining unopened kit still there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.