Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by STLNLST
don't worry......I'll be around to help you with your gearing.....LOL See ya in modesto but not with my electric car
Oops! I forgot to show you those motors.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Oops! I forgot to show you those motors.
I fogot as well. I was so into getting the car prepared for the Aaron nationals..... Hopefully Losi comes out with their car soon so that someone in this area runs it. I can't believe all the people that went out and got Xray's for yesterday's race Are you running at Gilroy next weekend? If so I'll see ya there.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can't believe all the people that went out and got Xray's for yesterday's race Are you running at Gilroy next weekend? If so I'll see ya there.
are you talking about the norcal tc challenge? i wanted to go to stockton but decided to race at billy's place instead.

GOT ASPHALT ?
Old 03-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Yes, he is.

The Xray05s arrived in good numbers...One was even being built at the track.

Stockton put on a great race for the first in the series...But not one JRX-S to be seen...

The racing was fast and brutal.

Gilroy is a go; but, after being knocked out on lap 5, my try at the series is pretty questionable.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Biz_Nessman
are you talking about the norcal tc challenge? i wanted to go to stockton but decided to race at billy's place instead.

GOT ASPHALT ?
Yep Racing was killer and Kathy had us dying in the pits. She is trying to take my title as the worlds funniest rc racer. This Norcal challenge may end up being pretty darn fun......especially when we get to asphalt. We'll see who can set up a car and who can't.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey Bobby,

Not much// figured I would harass Gray a little. I wish the carpet season was just beginning now. Vegas is too long to wait. Later
Old 03-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Yes, he is.

The Xray05s arrived in good numbers...One was even being built at the track.

Stockton put on a great race for the first in the series...But not one JRX-S to be seen...

The racing was fast and brutal.

Gilroy is a go; but, after being knocked out on lap 5, my try at the series is pretty questionable.

You get one throw out so all is not lost. You saw what happened to me and I came back for a 5th place finish so unless something bad happens for the rest of the series this will be my one throw out race.
The only way a Losi will be at the next race is if Matt loans his out. But the only people he'll trust doing that with already have rides with other cars....LOL
Old 03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Figured I would print the parts list that Gearhead3 posted a while back and use it to place some spare parts on order with the car. Since I couldn't remember which page the parts list was on, I simply went back page by page. Even scrolling through the pages at Mach-5 took an hour, and here's why....

I had to scroll past about one hundred posts by Darkseid, all filled with his sarcastic and pessimistic outlook on the release date. I lost half an hour of my life to that dribble. He's taking up enough bandwidth to owe R/C-Tech a sizeble usage fee.

Darkseid, I'm sending you the bill for my internet and the four cups of coffee consumed while ignoring your posts. Hope you don't mind.
Old 03-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Greg Sharpe
Figured I would print the parts list that Gearhead3 posted a while back and use it to place some spare parts on order with the car. Since I couldn't remember which page the parts list was on, I simply went back page by page. Even scrolling through the pages at Mach-5 took an hour, and here's why....

I had to scroll past about one hundred posts by Darkseid, all filled with his sarcastic and pessimistic outlook on the release date. I lost half an hour of my life to that dribble. He's taking up enough bandwidth to owe R/C-Tech a sizeble usage fee.

Darkseid, I'm sending you the bill for my internet and the four cups of coffee consumed while ignoring your posts. Hope you don't mind.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yep Racing was killer and Kathy had us dying in the pits. She is trying to take my title as the worlds funniest rc racer. This Norcal challenge may end up being pretty darn fun......especially when we get to asphalt. We'll see who can set up a car and who can't.

You staying at the 19T class? ...yea it will be interesting to see, one more carpet race then it's all asphalt after that! ....I'm sorry to say I'm one of those "on the fence" right now almost conceding to the "dark side" comtemplating the Xray
Old 03-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HarshGuy
You staying at the 19T class? ...yea it will be interesting to see, one more carpet race then it's all asphalt after that! ....I'm sorry to say I'm one of those "on the fence" right now almost conceding to the "dark side" comtemplating the Xray
yeah....I'm staying in the 19 turn class. You gotta do what you gotta do. All of the faithful racers have already switched cars.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:57 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Wow, haha
Old 03-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Nahhh...I don't mind!

But the longer this stuff goes on, along with the words sarcastic and pessimistic, be sure to add the word "truthful" in there. Cause "sarcastic" or not....."pessimistic" or not, unlike Losi, nothing I've said about this kits release has be false.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You gotta do what you gotta do. All of the faithful racers have already switched cars.
NOT ALL! Only the UNFAITHFULL have switched. the faithful are honing their tuning skills to go faster when we finally get the better car.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Tech Addict

I'm getting tired of waiting for this thing, but I have no money to buy a different car right now, so at least thats one way to stay "faithful"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.