Old 03-21-2005, 12:16 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

What about Team Coors R/C?
Old 03-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Release date

I spoke to Gil losi Jr dircectly at the Nats. and ask when is the car coming out, they ship out this week and will be at the LHS in 2 weeks
Old 03-21-2005, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

WOW only two more weeks........
Stephen <><
Old 03-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Two more weeks...
Old 03-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Don't you guys think that if the car was actually going to be released this week the Team Losi website would have at least some kind of mention? They've had the same info up about the JRX for months. Go through just about every page on this thread and there's someone saying "it comes out this week." After 100 pages of this, what makes you guys so sure that this rumored release date is the real deal? I admire y'alls loyalty to this company, although I'm not exactly sure what they've done to earn it.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by ground-round
Don't you guys think that if the car was actually going to be released this week the Team Losi website would have at least some kind of mention? They've had the same info up about the JRX for months. Go through just about every page on this thread and there's someone saying "it comes out this week." After 100 pages of this, what makes you guys so sure that this rumored release date is the real deal? I admire y'alls loyalty to this company, although I'm not exactly sure what they've done to earn it.
What makes us so sure???

We're not sure...and unless you live in Cali. or can travel to big races to talk to the team people directly, your pretty much outta the loop. And to me, thats just wrong.

For many of these guys, Losi has done something to earn that loyalty. By producing good cars and things like that. For me though, its not a matter of loyalty, its just wanting to get a cool looking car.

But I have to tell you honestly..."Two more weeks" wasn't what I was looking to hear when I clicked on the link this morning...

Your post is soooo true about this stuff, and some people around here don't like that kinda thing. So you can probably expect to be attacked shortly.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Well, What they have done to earn it is.... take something totally different from what is out there and proven it to be a winner!

As for the released date.... Todd Hodge came on a few weeks ago and said the week of the nats or the week after. Well this is the first day of the week after and Dawgmeat said he ask at the nats and was told this week.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ground-round
Well lets see......You talk to Team Losi Directly. You talk to the Losi R&D guys. You get the info needed. Things change from day to day to have to push the release date. Like for instance makeing the battery tray and chassis execpt the new batteries.......The info is out there, you just need to ask the proper people.

Last edited by Gearhead3; 03-21-2005 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Regional Moderator

No, actually what believe he said was "it'll be next week or the week of the Nats"

Which meant that it would be the week he posted it, or the week of the actual Nats. And the week of the actual nats has just finished.

I could be wrong, but believe thats what he said...
Old 03-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Well lets see......You talk to Team Losi Directly. You talk to the Losi R&D guys. You get the info needed. Things change from day to day to have to push the release date. Like for instance makeing the battery tray and chassis execpt the new batteries.......The info is out there, you just need to ask the propper people.
Well are there any "proper people" out there than can tell us for certain whats going on right now? Questions like, when it will actually ship, what day shops can expect to see it...something???
Old 03-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Plus after the car does ship, it takes about 5 days to get to horizon, then about 2-5 days to the shops, Depending on your LHS's shipping plan with Horizon.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Darkseid
Well are there any "proper people" out there than can tell us for certain whats going on right now? Questions like, when it will actually ship, what day shops can expect to see it...something???
Im sure we will see Todd come on here very soon to inform us
Old 03-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Im sure we will see Todd come on here very soon to inform us
Man....if you say so.....
Old 03-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

I wouldn't look for him on today....with the fiasco at the nats I am sure they missed thier flights!
Old 03-21-2005, 09:49 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

So Close, yet so far away I'll admit I'm getting anxious now. Good thing I just finished by BK2 and can go race that this week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.