Old 02-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
If I haven;t told you yet this week....
YOU ROCK.
Any word on SoCal for the 26th??
Stephen <><
Thanks Stephen. On the 26th, I'm still not sure yet, it's still a bit away. Definitely not this coming Saturday though (it's open weekend day at Speed Tech R/C)

Steve Wang
Old 02-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Steve and word about the TNX from Tamiya with all the Proline hop-ups included.....may be interested in getting one and had read about them on the Orion News site.

Thanks

Jeff
Old 02-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Thanks Stephen. On the 26th, I'm still not sure yet, it's still a bit away. Definitely not this coming Saturday though (it's open weekend day at Speed Tech R/C)

Steve Wang
Let em know about next Saturday though .
My buddies & I were all going to go to Hot Rods this saturday but Rain is forcasted so I am tring to get the wifes approval to race at SoCal this Saturday. Hope sales are great this weekend.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Old 02-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Jeff Werner
Steve and word about the TNX from Tamiya with all the Proline hop-ups included.....may be interested in getting one and had read about them on the Orion News site.

Thanks

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

They are available for pre-order on our website (check the customer's favorite left menu)

Thanks

Steve Wang
Old 02-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Let em know about next Saturday though .
My buddies & I were all going to go to Hot Rods this saturday but Rain is forcasted so I am tring to get the wifes approval to race at SoCal this Saturday. Hope sales are great this weekend.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Hi Stephen,

Thanks! I'll let you know about the 26th ahead of time

Steve Wang
Old 02-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Steve,
As far as the new T1Fk05 pre-orders go, You will be sending them as soon as they arrive I assume. Do you already have a ton of pre-orders or will you get enough to fufill ALL orders.
I don't want to pre order and then have to wait because you ran out due to shortages.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 02-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by scoobydo
Steve,
As far as the new T1Fk05 pre-orders go, You will be sending them as soon as they arrive I assume. Do you already have a ton of pre-orders or will you get enough to fufill ALL orders.
I don't want to pre order and then have to wait because you ran out due to shortages.
Thanks!
best thing to do is preorder it with steve. he wont charge your credit card until the car has come. so you have no financial ties. also.. he'll contact you first to make sure you still want the car. sounds like a win win situation for the customer.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

unless the price chages after you get your pre-order .........
happed to me with my evo IV
Old 02-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Rod M
it also looks like the US kit comes with a front Ball Diff instead of the new one way? or do they come with both the one way and ball diff?,

Steve can you clarify this?? (tough question as you probably have not seen one either)
According to the XRAY website the car comes with a new front multi diff that is interchangeable between one-way/one-way solid/full time solid axle. Exciting stuff.

- Emil
Old 02-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by scoobydo
Steve,
Thanks!
scoobydo,

This is how our pre-order works: You placed the pre-order and we assign a number to your pre-order, and all pre-orders are sorted in the order in which they are received. When the car kit arrives, we will then send you an email or contact you by phone to let you know the car kit is here. When you confirm that you want the kit is when we run the transaction. We do not hold any deposite beforehand.

As for the amount of pre-orders we already have, I'm sorry, I won't disclose that number. I can not promise everyone that they will get their kit simply because the manufacture can not promise us the amount of car kits we ordered (and we always order more than what is on our pre-order) However, what I do recommand is that if you're serious about the car, I highly suggest pre-ordering, since there is no risk involved anyway

Steve Wang
Old 02-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Shop Owner

I was browsing your site and I found this product .
Straight Ltd. Fortress Battery analyzer

Can you give me/us more information? A link to the company that makes it would be enough!

Thank you

Nick
Old 02-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

OK Steve spill,
What is the word on the Yokomo SD?
Is it a conversion kit to make the SD a Worlds replica?
Will it be like the MS Kit for the Tamiya Cars?
Is it the Rayspeed we already talked about?
Will this conversion kit include all the goodies?
Will my really expencive Brand new ceramics still fit everything?
Will it make World Peace? LOL
OK panic attack over...LOL
Have a great sales weekend,
Take Care & GOD Bless
Old 02-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally posted by Emil
According to the XRAY website the car comes with a new front multi diff that is interchangeable between one-way/one-way solid/full time solid axle. Exciting stuff.

- Emil
Steve,

Please comment on this if you can as I just pre-ordered one from your site as I do prefer the multi-diffs.

Regards,

Dan
Old 02-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by SpeedTech
scoobydo,

This is how our pre-order works: You placed the pre-order and we assign a number to your pre-order, and all pre-orders are sorted in the order in which they are received. When the car kit arrives, we will then send you an email or contact you by phone to let you know the car kit is here. When you confirm that you want the kit is when we run the transaction. We do not hold any deposite beforehand.

As for the amount of pre-orders we already have, I'm sorry, I won't disclose that number. I can not promise everyone that they will get their kit simply because the manufacture can not promise us the amount of car kits we ordered (and we always order more than what is on our pre-order) However, what I do recommand is that if you're serious about the car, I highly suggest pre-ordering, since there is no risk involved anyway

Steve Wang
Steve,
Well, I pre-ordered one. Thanks for the info!.
This car better be great for 4 bills!
Only problem now is hiding the confirmation from the wife!
Under the Matress baby!
Great site and service, thanks Steve!
Old 02-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Shop Owner

According to what Mario said at the xray forum the US kits will come with front diff based on the request of rc amerika

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.