Search

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi TigeRyan,

If you're referring to the Xray T-1 Factory Kit, we're hoping within the next couple of weeks. As of last Friday, the Xray distributor still has not gotten their container to clear custom

Steve Wang
Talked to Ralph Burch this weekend and the current scoop is that they will be able to pick up the container early this week. Woohoo!
Old 10-18-2004, 08:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hugo
Hi Steve,

Do you have in stock:
Orion V2 spring brush (Hard)
Orion V2 Edges brushes soft #ORI41093

When do ou expect to have TC4 in stock?

Regards
Hi Hugo,

This recent shipment only had Orion motors. The brush and springs are coming later on this week.

TC4 will be shipped out starting Tuesday

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by TigeRyan
That's the car, if I were to pre-order would I be able to be in the first batch you get?
Hi TigeRyan,

Yes, I believe so.

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by 071crazy
Talked to Ralph Burch this weekend and the current scoop is that they will be able to pick up the container early this week. Woohoo!
071crazy,

That's excellent news. But with custom, you never know

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 09:16 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Steve when your Alex Racing order comes in for the Cuda will it also have the Pal short hubs and caster blocks as well? Looking to order this setup so I can run 28mm foams on my car. Looking for blue if you have them.

Brian
Old 10-18-2004, 09:18 AM
Tech Champion

wyd,

unfortunately as Dave mentioned in the barracuda thread, Pal is no longer making those caster blocks and rear hub, but I heard something that Alex Racing now have something similar. We are checking into their new releases from the Tokyo show, so I'll post what I find as soon as possible. The Alex shipment is due in this week.

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Steve, I have not had a chance to thank you for the support of the Region 12 Electric On-Raod Champs. The products that you sent for the drawing were great.

Sorry you could not make it, racing on Sunday was awesome.

I encourage everyone to support Steve/Speedtech, he was one of the first to help get my shop going with product.

Scott Welte
Old 10-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Steve, I guess I missed out on the ko propo order...no more vfs-1 value sets huh? Well can you tell me when the next ko propo order is coming in? I want a value set badly!...also can i pre order one...i know those things go like hotcakes!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Really? I never got me email.. Does that mean I'm not on the list?? hehe.. Well if the body deal is still on.. and I'm on it.. toss in anything.... alfa 2.0? Yokomo E?? hehehehe...

Jimmy Mac
(must of lost the email in spam mail?)
Old 10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I sent your email back Steve for comfirmation. Sorry, your email was goin to my "other" folder. I had to mark it as "not spam". hehe... Anyways, any chance in getting the new RaySpeed Yok SD CVD's in? I'll be looking for them when they come out...

Jimmy Mac
Old 10-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Scott Welte
Hey Steve, I have not had a chance to thank you for the support of the Region 12 Electric On-Raod Champs. The products that you sent for the drawing were great.

Sorry you could not make it, racing on Sunday was awesome.

I encourage everyone to support Steve/Speedtech, he was one of the first to help get my shop going with product.

Scott Welte
Hi Scott,

No problem! I'm happy to see that the race was a great success. I will definitely be out there again once everything here settles down a bit

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Jayboy
Steve, I guess I missed out on the ko propo order...no more vfs-1 value sets huh? Well can you tell me when the next ko propo order is coming in? I want a value set badly!...also can i pre order one...i know those things go like hotcakes!
Jayboy,

the word from KO is some time this week they might get more value sets. I would keep checking the website for updates towards the end of the week.

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by KilRuf
Really? I never got me email.. Does that mean I'm not on the list?? hehe.. Well if the body deal is still on.. and I'm on it.. toss in anything.... alfa 2.0? Yokomo E?? hehehehe...

Jimmy Mac
(must of lost the email in spam mail?)
Jimmy,

You're still on the list, and I can toss in the 2.0 Alfa for you. The yokomo E looks like it might be sometime next week (they are still waiting on decals I believe) by the way, I saw one of them "E" body in person today, looks very nice. You can definitely see the design implemented to control air flow

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by KilRuf
I sent your email back Steve for comfirmation. Sorry, your email was goin to my "other" folder. I had to mark it as "not spam". hehe... Anyways, any chance in getting the new RaySpeed Yok SD CVD's in? I'll be looking for them when they come out...

Jimmy Mac
On the rayspeed CVD, we'll have those as soon as they are available from Yokomo USA. I like the new design, it will work very well with the spool (I believe it will reduce the amount of chatter)

Steve Wang
Old 10-18-2004, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Originally posted by SpeedTech
On the rayspeed CVD, we'll have those as soon as they are available from Yokomo USA. I like the new design, it will work very well with the spool (I believe it will reduce the amount of chatter)

Steve Wang
Is there any pictures out on these new RS CVD's?

- jaYBee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.