Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:16 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
Are they gonna send you a new one??
Hey Ritchie
Jb still can build his car,he just needs to grind a pocket the area where the bottom of the servo saver hitting .or he could remove the carbon fiber piece out and put the shim spacer one side under the servo mount....will that works JB
Old 06-24-2011, 11:21 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Jamison R
Not many servo savers fit. The extra carbon fiber piece holding servo in, is in the way. I have tried several servo savers with none of them fitting.
can you just remove the carbon fiber and get a different set of servo holder instead the stock one?
Old 06-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I just use Shoo Goo to hold the servo down.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayBee
I can't start my build yet
Originally Posted by OVA
you don't need the stinky servo ...just don't hit the pipes....lol
Originally Posted by OVA
Hey Ritchie
Jb still can build his car,he just needs to grind a pocket the area where the bottom of the servo saver hitting .or he could remove the carbon fiber piece out and put the shim spacer one side under the servo mount....will that works JB
Hey buddy, what makes you think I'm talking about silly servo-savers
Old 06-25-2011, 02:57 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OVA
just needs to grind a pocket from the area where the bottom of the servo saver is hitting .
This will work.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by JayBee
Hey buddy, what makes you think I'm talking about silly servo-savers

Last edited by OVA; 06-26-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:59 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by OVA
Will you didn't said why ..Oh I get it ,,,okay I will shutup...
This stuff coulda been through PM.

Back on track with the S411. Has anyone run stock set up on high bite yet? I drove the car a little Thursday on our med to low bite track. We treat with coke syrup on race day. The car felt good and easy to drive, just a little loose coming into corner. Im thinking its from the dust from offroad track right next to it. And has anyone broken any parts? If so, which ones? Last question. When will Amain and Stormer start stocking parts????

Last edited by Jamison R; 06-27-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Have been doing a bit of running with this car now and have learn't quite a bit. The gear diff is still a bit of a question mark for me though... I now have 3000cst in there and it keeps feeling better and better to drive the heavier I go BUT I can feel the steering drop away. Has anyone tried running 4 bevel gears instead of the kit 2? What did you think?

Also... have played with kit springs a bit and I strongly recommend changing out the rear spring for something more progressive. I have been playing with the Hara springs personally but it seems a necessity to get a solid rear end. A harder front bar (or softer rear) gives the car better balance mid corner too so try a 1.6 front or 1.2 rear.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:22 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
Have been doing a bit of running with this car now and have learn't quite a bit. The gear diff is still a bit of a question mark for me though... I now have 3000cst in there and it keeps feeling better and better to drive the heavier I go BUT I can feel the steering drop away. Has anyone tried running 4 bevel gears instead of the kit 2? What did you think?

Also... have played with kit springs a bit and I strongly recommend changing out the rear spring for something more progressive. I have been playing with the Hara springs personally but it seems a necessity to get a solid rear end. A harder front bar (or softer rear) gives the car better balance mid corner too so try a 1.6 front or 1.2 rear.
Ok thanks. Im dont wanna buy Hara springs. I have too many springs as it is. If there was one set of hara springs to buy, which ones would they be? I really like the car right out of the box. Im gonna go up on diff oil and see if that helps my loose in isssue. It might be lifting the inside rear tire causing diff-out. We will see.

BTW_ I threw it on the rug to check servo, had hard tires and no sauce(didnt even have body on) Car felt rediculously good. I sure hope its that good this winter!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 03:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok thanks. Im dont wanna buy Hara springs. I have too many springs as it is. If there was one set of hara springs to buy, which ones would they be? I really like the car right out of the box. Im gonna go up on diff oil and see if that helps my loose in isssue. It might be lifting the inside rear tire causing diff-out. We will see.

BTW_ I threw it on the rug to check servo, had hard tires and no sauce(didnt even have body on) Car felt rediculously good. I sure hope its that good this winter!!!
If you have plenty of springs then run what works well for you... My only spring kit I have at the moment is for my Losi JRX-S type R which uses short springs that don't fit the S411 very well. I like the look of the Hara springs plus they have about 1.2lbs spacing which makes fine tuning better. I am currently using hard and medium but for mod I thing I will drop to soft and medium for the feel I prefer.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Today S411 in HK Race Won again !
Old 06-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
Today S411 in HK Race Won again !
Bro, when got stock for S411?
Old 06-26-2011, 08:01 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

This stuff coulda been through PM.

Back on track with the S411. Has anyone run stock set up on high bite yet? I drove the car a little Thursday on our med to low bite track. We treat with coke syrup on race day. The car felt good and easy to drive, just a little loose coming into corner. Im thinking its from the dust from offroad track right next to it. And has anyone broken any parts? If so, which ones? Last question. When will Amain and Stormer start stocking parts????
This guy is my buddy..I was just messing with him...everything is cool....
Old 06-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diesel
Bro, when got stock for S411?
today MOD. Class 1st & 3rd !
S411 Kit instock !
Old 06-26-2011, 09:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
today MOD. Class 1st & 3rd !
S411 Kit instock !
Good Job!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.