Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T1Raycer
what the deal with corallyusa?? my friend order some parts and didnt receive it !! and he ordered like 2 weeks ago???? i order some new arm and i receive it in one week????? i want to put a another order but im not too sure now!!

it is because they praticing and there busy whit the race at vegas???

Later!!

NEXT ORDER THE 3 of us go in together this time right????
Old 09-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

what the deal with corallyusa?? my friend order some parts and didnt receive it !! and he ordered like 2 weeks ago???? i order some new arm and i receive it in one week????? i want to put a another order but im not too sure now!!

Later!!
Ive dealt with Custom's with about every country out there and I can tell you that Canada is the WORST one out of all of them!! I feel sorry for you guys that live there!! So I would imagine that its a customs problem and not Corally USA as they always get orders out fast.

EA
Old 09-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Ive dealt with Custom's with about every country out there and I can tell you that Canada is the WORST one out of all of them!! I feel sorry for you guys that live there!! So I would imagine that its a customs problem and not Corally USA as they always get orders out fast.

EA

Yup-shipping to Canada sucks and dealing with all the e-mails from your consignee about where there stuff is-did you ship, why cant i get any info from your tracking number, etc. gets OLD really fast. lol But like a sucker I keep shipping rc stuff to people in Canada.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

its hit or miss, i can get parts in 4 days form hongkong to canada. But crossing the great un-defended boarder is a mystery.. UPS is by far the best way to get raped at customs..

I have had good and bad crossing the boarder. Most good comes from non UPS shipments. CRC sent me a 12th scale in less the 7 working days, motek a chassis in 10 days... i have waited 3 weeks in the past for stuff.

Corally may or may not ship the same day you order online too right? So that can add to the wait, and u have no idea when they actually ship..
Old 09-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Later!!
If you are referring to Richard's order it was shipped on the 31st of August. It is probably in customs. Orders are shipped promptly but we do not control customs delays.

Practicing doesn't come before business unfortunately. haha.

Jeff
Old 09-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rayhuang
Yup-shipping to Canada sucks and dealing with all the e-mails from your consignee about where there stuff is-did you ship, why cant i get any info from your tracking number, etc. gets OLD really fast. lol But like a sucker I keep shipping rc stuff to people in Canada.
Hey support your CANADIAN brothas. We attend lots of your races and buy lots of your products.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
Hey support your CANADIAN brothas. We attend lots of your races and buy lots of your products.
Joel-its NOTHING personal-I have spent a LOT of time in Toronto growing up (relatives). I am just talking about being held accountable for shipping delays when youve got nothing to defend yourself with except-ummm-I shipped it the same day I got payment and I got a tracking number that doesnt work past Buffalo

Last edited by rayhuang; 09-11-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

i hear ya, its the post mans fault. Its a univeral problem
Old 09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
i hear ya, its the post mans fault. Its a univeral problem

lol-good blame them-I better stay out of this now so i dont get labled a "hater".
Old 09-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Shipping from the US to Canada does suck.... however, we are a growing and dedicated collection of RC enthusiasts. USPS seems to be the best choice. UPS - I know what they chose the color brown.

So far I've been really lucky with Corally direct... Jeff's team has been great in shipping stuff over.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

aigth so shipping to canada its big deal i guess!! im thinking if i should swicth to the T2(xray Canada) lol!! im jokin i love the rdx too much to change chassis! it just weird that it take 1 week for my new arm and 2 week for my other friend and didnt receive yet!! anyways im not telling corallyusa dont do a great !! im sure they do the best they can do!! i was pretty supricse when i receive my arm in one week! it was fast! anyways i order some other stuff we will see how much time this one gonna take!!

and Joel Lagace next order its gonna be the three of us(me,you and Mr.Palmer) it gonna be a big one i think hehe!!!

comon Canada its great country but shipping from the us suck i guess i dont know anything about that!! it was my first order of my whole life on the internet!!

Jeff Brown-- your gonna see my name a lot in your email because now i order parts from corallyusa only hehe!! so put me in your best customers hehe!!

Later all !!! have a good day!
Old 09-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
I just heard someone else mention this the other day. I use both, and haven't noticed any binding, but I guess I'll check again next time I've got the car together.

The pin on my car is binding inside the arm, so when I just use e-clips the rear hub rotates freely around the stationary pin with a little unwanted movement as the hub hole is a tad larger than the pin. When I use the set screw alone or the e-clips plus the set screw the hub binds because the hub is keyed by the set screw to the pin which binds in the arm. There is no slop this way though. The weirdest thing is that the pin only binds on one side. I have both e-clips and the set screw on the other rear arm and it is free with no slop. At first I thought "bent hinge pin" but after replacing with several new pins I have the same issue. I think the "no slop-no bind-set screw plus e-clip" side has just been on the car so long that it has "broken in" and is free. Just checking to see what others have experienced.

Does anyone else get stiff movement of their straight pins in new arms (old style 75 hardness) ???
Old 09-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

OK, I think I understand that more castor (ie going from 4 to 6 degrees) gives more initial steering. Does, and if so how, it have any affect on on-power steering.

I am still learning and have so far equated corner entry with off power steering and corner exit with on power steering.

The reason I ask is that our new layout has a sweeper in it that all the other cars were carving at full throttle. I have been running 6 degree hubs to get more steering but have since adjusted accordingly. Every time I tried to go full throttle through the corner more than 3inches off the boards, my car would swing WAY wide and smack the outer board. Would going back to teh 4* c-hub help recover some on power steering? I had plenty of steering in the infield where it was slow.

Sorry for the long post. Just trying to sort this all out in my head so I can rely on my own knowledge more at the track rather than always buggin Mr. McGoo with my issues.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
The pin on my car is binding inside the arm, so when I just use e-clips the rear hub rotates freely around the stationary pin with a little unwanted movement as the hub hole is a tad larger than the pin. When I use the set screw alone or the e-clips plus the set screw the hub binds because the hub is keyed by the set screw to the pin which binds in the arm. There is no slop this way though. The weirdest thing is that the pin only binds on one side. I have both e-clips and the set screw on the other rear arm and it is free with no slop. At first I thought "bent hinge pin" but after replacing with several new pins I have the same issue. I think the "no slop-no bind-set screw plus e-clip" side has just been on the car so long that it has "broken in" and is free. Just checking to see what others have experienced.

Does anyone else get stiff movement of their straight pins in new arms (old style 75 hardness) ???
I've noticed that there appears to be 'new' outer hingepins that are oh so very slightly larger around, they work fine in the new arms but will bind up in the old (25, 50, 75) arms... all I did was bevel the flash away from both sides of the holes on the old arms until the 'new' pins would fit in smoothly... I only use the setscrew and not the eclips... hope that helps
Old 09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports

EA
yes when EA was runningthe RDX last year they always got his special order of the EA 12 pack of arms to him every time he needed a batch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.