Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ApexSpeed
The bumper is helping, but it isn't a cure-all...

Yea... same. It's not the big hits that get me, it's the glancing blows on the very edges of the wheels that rips the outside of the arms right off. I'm not sure any car would survive though. It's definitely better, and more tolerable now.

Try that SRC bumper that has the kydex sub-bumper with it. It does make quite a bit of difference.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Tech Lord

You can find all kinds of weird pictures of RDX's with Google Image Search. What's the thing in the front of this RDX? Some kind of strange spool or something? Sweet motor guard too, I want one. :-D
Attached Thumbnails Team Corally RDX Touring Car-1.jpg   Team Corally RDX Touring Car-2.jpg   Team Corally RDX Touring Car-3.jpg  
Old 12-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

That body is seriously sweet! Whose car is this?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Looks like it's a delrin spool.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thats Sakke's car.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
You can find all kinds of weird pictures of RDX's with Google Image Search. What's the thing in the front of this RDX? Some kind of strange spool or something? Sweet motor guard too, I want one. :-D
Corally Holland was testing a delrin spool. I seen them in Vegas. Not sure if they are going to release it. I have not heard anything about them since then.

The body is Sakke Ahoniemi from Finland.

Jeff
Old 12-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

We tested the spools in holland and Europe, and I find them really good.. But because the outdoor seizon is over where not driving with spools any more..I dont know if they making them production, I hope so because they are really nice...

Here is a picture of the motorgaurd and fan, looks really cool!!

Can you guys help me with some Picture's of Corally drivers on big races...Like Tosolini and Simo and Sakke and others, I need some nice action pictures for the new Corally 2006 catalog.. If you have pictures please sent me a pm and I wil see wat I can do for you.

Bart
Attached Thumbnails Team Corally RDX Touring Car-rdx-fan.jpg  
Old 12-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Brain:

Hi,

Whenever you have some free time this weekend please give me a call. nothing important.

Thanks

Jeff:

Hi,

When do you expect the lowered foam shock towers in????.

Thanks
Old 12-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Brain:

Hi,

Whenever you have some free time this weekend please give me a call. nothing important.

Thanks

Jeff:

Hi,

When do you expect the lowered foam shock towers in????.

Thanks
Lowered towers should be back in stock next week with our next shipment.

Jeff
Old 12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

That motor guard and fan look really nice!
Old 12-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bart W
We tested the spools in holland and Europe, and I find them really good.. But because the outdoor seizon is over where not driving with spools any more..I dont know if they making them production, I hope so because they are really nice...

Here is a picture of the motorgaurd and fan, looks really cool!!

Can you guys help me with some Picture's of Corally drivers on big races...Like Tosolini and Simo and Sakke and others, I need some nice action pictures for the new Corally 2006 catalog.. If you have pictures please sent me a pm and I wil see wat I can do for you.

Bart
Is that motorguard a production piece or prototype? If its available, please tell us where to get it. Thanks!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc_bam226
Is that motorguard a production piece or prototype? If its available, please tell us where to get it. Thanks!!!
Hi
Take a look at our web site www.coolcanfan.com and you will see a real serious piece of kit with regards to keeping our motors cool. There is a pic of one of the top 19 turn drivers in the UK'S RDX with the CCF instaled Let us have your thought's please
This piece of kit, (CCF) would be hard pushed to be broken in an accident, compared to the pic showoing the fan mounted onto the end of the motor, also the brushes as well as the magnets are cooled from above
Cheers TCCFM
Old 12-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bart W
I need some nice action pictures for the new Corally 2006 catalog.. If you have pictures please sent me a pm and I wil see wat I can do for you.

Bart
I thing I may have some from the ROAR indoor carpet nat's .. I'll have to dig em up. I know I have the cars.

On a side note ...

Thanks for the tips Jeff !! shock tower's perfect now
Old 12-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Tech Addict

Default Lower front end

I know this is somewhere on this thread, but I can't seem to find it...

I have a coupla questions:

1. How much lower is the lowered shock tower? (how much above the current hole should I drill a new hole in a normal tower to make it into a lowered tower?)

2. How long should the shortened shock shafts be? (How much of the threads should I cut off?)

3. Do you then also cut the spring perch rest thing (the part you screw onto the bottom of the shaft)?

4. After all this should I use the normal Corally spring retainer perch things (or go with the lower AE ones?)

Thanks in advance for your help guys!
Old 12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Lord

Am I the only guy who's shocks don't look like they're slightly blue? Even the recent pictures Bart posted for the new catalog look blue. I always figured those were from the prototypes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.