Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mission Impossible ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What exactly "always gets loose"? Need more info to help you.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Dog: I'm real consistant....Its just with a ball diff I can be consistantly fast...with a one way I'm consistanly sliding my rear end.

Maybe I need to try it with a new car....Like the Evo III....I've been using a TC3 for the past six months and one-ways just don't work in those things
Old 04-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Daniel Daniel Daniel.

Originally posted by The Black Kat
Get a ball diff....instant fix to ALL problems...parts AND lap times One ways suck anyway If you want the acceleration just lock it into a spool or get a better motor
Now you shouldnt say such a thing.You know that everyone in the Expert Stock Amain last week ran a oneway at Sheldons.Matter of fact,everyone in the Expert Stock A main on Carpet ran a oneway @ hobbyworld also.Before you say such things,please know for sure that the statement your making is true.

Btw when are you gonna start running expert stock?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

When will I go expert? When I get a good car under me & learn how to drive outdoor. I could barely take the b-main field at Sheldon's last week

I might go expert on the 15th....depends who shows for what class.....if Sportsmans gonna be packed with guys my dad can beat like last Sheldon's house race with I'm going expert
Old 04-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Daniel Daniel Daniel.

Originally posted by racenut123
Now you shouldnt say such a thing.You know that everyone.....Before you say such things,please know for sure that the statement your making is true.
BTW Stop lying to yourself Hicks

I'll try the one-way with the Evo...I'm getting all the parts for a diff though. Damn that car is soooo nice looking compared to the TC3
Old 04-30-2004, 11:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Daniel Daniel Daniel.

Originally posted by racenut123
Now you shouldnt say such a thing.You know that everyone in the Expert Stock Amain last week ran a oneway at Sheldons.Matter of fact,everyone in the Expert Stock A main on Carpet ran a oneway @ hobbyworld also.Before you say such things,please know for sure that the statement your making is true.

Btw when are you gonna start running expert stock?
Hey, Racenut123 your kidding right? He cant even get in the A main in sportsman stock...
Old 04-30-2004, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Dude, I have like NO luck...of course I can't make the rookie A-main unitl I have something go my way. And I woulda placed better at Sheldon's if that damn Monster stock didn't start to fade on me. I'm a good enough driver, I just need to not make any mistakes and catch a damn break....
Old 04-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If you want a good setup Daniel,Ask Mark Mendoza.The Evo3 can be a great car,but a oneway is faster for alot more people then you may think.Try it.And again get marks setup!Dialed.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by The Black Kat
Dog: I'm real consistant....Its just with a ball diff I can be consistantly fast...with a one way I'm consistanly sliding my rear end.
That's why they make so many adjustments for out little toy cars. Remember "Loose is fast" as long as you can wheel a loose car.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Yeh...the prob is I basically steer with the thottle (I'm trying to stop that) and my style has to have a very stable, planted, predictable, not loose car. Which basically makes me the worst outdoor touring car driver on the face to the earth.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

The Black Kat - Imo being able to drive a loose car is one of the most important things to learn. Alot of people drive with setups on their cars that are planted and understeer a little in the turns. I used to run a planted car, as soon as I started running the car loose my lap times dropped.
Old 05-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

I'll keep the one-way in my pitbox....

I'll probably bust it out next time I get a practice day...

Everytime I've tried to drive any kind of vehichle (video games and R/C) I've always had a tough time with a loose car, I could never get it handling consistantly because I'd always be trying to keep the rear end from slipping out.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Think controlled rotation. You can setup your car so that the rear end rotates great when you want.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:36 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Mission Impossible ?

Originally posted by Bjarni
Hi guys.
I have a schumacher mission carbon. There is one problem in it now The front one-way diff does allways get loose. I need some adwise from som genius because I just can´t fix this and I was going to race this weekend but if I can´t fix this I won´t race
You should've sold me the car when made you the offer. Sýndu mér þetta í næstu keppni, svona vandamál er alltaf hægt að leysa ef þú skoðar bara hlutina nógu vel og reynir að sjá hvað veldur því.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by fatdoggy
Think controlled rotation. You can setup your car so that the rear end rotates great when you want.
LOL....I got no farther than the B-main with a "rotating" rear end

My Evo3 now has a ball diff, so f*k the one-way...loose isn't fast if you can drive just as fast of a line with a neutral car