Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho TF-6

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Vasco C
Hi Stefan,

No, as right now I run the standard arms in front. I still need to try the older long arms, but I think in pro stock the standard arms are pretty good.

When I've run the long ones I'll let you know how it went
Thanks let me know...
I´m drove last Sasion a Schumacher Mi4CX and we work a lot with the hex and flex in chassis.
So when understand that, the Car with long arms get better, stability in to the corner. And give more Steering corner exit.
I saw on the setup sheet from Chrissi Krapp, ETS round 1 Muehlheim.
he change that.
I get the car this week and thats give me new motivation. I´m so fucking curious when I get the first rollout next Weekend.
cool thanks boys...
Old 11-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (95%+)

i emailed chris dad for the kit and extra parts but no answer back, and i,m not on facebokk and do not care for it, so how else would i order this car from him, thanks
Old 11-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zaraz
i emailed chris dad for the kit and extra parts but no answer back, and i,m not on facebokk and do not care for it, so how else would i order this car from him, thanks
Might just be a timezone thing, lots of stuff in Germany is shut on Mondays

Joachim always replies really quickly, we've got 2 kits on the way to oz as we speak
Old 11-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigM
Might just be a timezone thing, lots of stuff in Germany is shut on Mondays

Joachim always replies really quickly, we've got 2 kits on the way to oz as we speak
yeah i think so , here in Holland there are a lot ofshops closed on mondays too

He is really quick with mails
Old 11-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Tech Addict

nice to see so much interest in this nice car! Kyosho USA should step up and get this thing in their warehouse next year.

Meanwhile, new things and some blingbling in our cars!
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho TF-6-tf6-tfw008.jpg   Kyosho TF-6-tf6-topdecks.jpg  
Old 11-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Rookie

It all looks pretty good, that´s all I wanted for the new Summer Saison. New Option parts. Yessss...
Old 12-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

So who do i get in touch with again to order this car? Im in the states and going to bring a couple over here some how if i can...

Thanks
Old 12-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by transplantlife
So who do i get in touch with again to order this car? Im in the states and going to bring a couple over here some how if i can...

Thanks
Sorry guys, I hate to bring it to you but there's been a little misunderstanding..

The gear diff is NOT included in the special action price. So its:

- TF6 kit
- Lipo chassis
- Lipo upperdeck

For 499 euro's.

Its possible to order the gear diff with the package too. Will cost you somewhere about 30 or 40 euro's..

When interested you can either contact me ( [email protected] ) or Chissi's dad directly ( [email protected] ).

Please excuse me for the inconvenience.
there you go!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Exclamation Help tf-55!

Originally Posted by mdowney
Is there any way to get one of these in the US? Kyosho America doesn't sell them and I'd really like to upgrade my TF-5 - especially the new LiPo chassis, top deck, and gear diff.
I just bought a tf-5s about a month ago. Im new to the r/c scene but have been in about 2 races since putting this thing together.

I was told that most races dont allow 200mm bodies, but there was a way using the extra suspension holders that come with the kit to make the tf-5s 190mm, can anyone confirm this?

If not can I by the tf-6 or tf-5 chassis (upper and lower deck) and make my tf-5s 190mm?

Also will universals help at all with the spool chatter issue?
Does anyone know of any lcds or dcj tjat fit the tf-5s?
Old 12-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

I have now emailed both people on the thread to get the kyosho tf6 kriss dad and vasco, can some one please let them know to check their email or pm me on here, I want to purchase a kit, but cannot get a hold of either one thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 11:39 AM

Zaraz,

I think something has gone wrong. I check my email many times a day but no email from you... neither in my PM on this site.

What I'll tell you when you email me is to email Christophers dad ( HJoachim Krapp -> [email protected] ) and order your kit over there.

Maybe you should try to email HJoachim again, he normally replies to email very rapidly! If this doesn't work just look him up on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000497454764 ) and contact him from there on.

I hope this will help you out. If not please let me know.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Champion

Are you guys stripping rear belts much? I'm getting maybe 7-8 runs and then they strip, which isn't too bad except there's no real warning signs before they go so it can happen at not ideal times. My pulleys are all perfect so it's not a wear issue. I think maybe we could use a metal pulley option
Old 12-14-2011, 01:46 PM

When running modified? Snapping the rear belt perhaps?

If this is the case this is most likely because of wrong belt tension in combination with the usage of the geardiff. Always make sure your front belt is set a little bit tighter then the rear one, so when you accelerate the front wheels start to move first and few micro secs later the rear wheels begin to move.

If the front belt is set a little looser then the rear all the power will be transferred to the back of the car first when you accelerate and will put the rear belt under massive tension, which will eventually snap.

The correct belt tension settings should also make your car a little more stable when accelerating for the obvious reason
Old 12-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

so contacted him again lets see if i get a reply, thanks
Old 12-15-2011, 12:39 AM
Tech Champion

When running modified? Snapping the rear belt perhaps?

If this is the case this is most likely because of wrong belt tension in combination with the usage of the geardiff. Always make sure your front belt is set a little bit tighter then the rear one, so when you accelerate the front wheels start to move first and few micro secs later the rear wheels begin to move.

If the front belt is set a little looser then the rear all the power will be transferred to the back of the car first when you accelerate and will put the rear belt under massive tension, which will eventually snap.

The correct belt tension settings should also make your car a little more stable when accelerating for the obvious reason
Yep running mod, I have the front tight and have tried a number of different tensions for the rear with the same result. Toughracing apparently now has bando belts for the rear so I've ordered some to try

When we started running gear diffs in the 416 we started breaking belts and I found having a tight rear belt was the way to go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.