Search
Like Tree17Likes

Sweep Racing Tires 1/10th Sedan thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Race Report

I gave my friend (Alex N. ) a set of Sweep exp 30 tires to try 3 weeks ago and he finally ran the tires on Tuesday. We run at WestCoast Racetrack. Alex usually run Sorex 36. He ended up TQing and finishing 1st with the SWEEP EXP 30. The 2nd place guy was running Sorex, and 3rd place running Top.

Alex , Thanked me after for giving him a set of Sweep exp 30 to try...

Thanks again John
Old 03-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King of B Main
I gave my friend (Alex N. ) a set of Sweep exp 30 tires to try 3 weeks ago and he finally ran the tires on Tuesday. We run at WestCoast Racetrack. Alex usually run Sorex 36. He ended up TQing and finishing 1st with the SWEEP EXP 30. The 2nd place guy was running Sorex, and 3rd place running Top.

Alex , Thanked me after for giving him a set of Sweep exp 30 to try...

Thanks again John

Good run at the WCRCR guys, now show them what our tires can do on the carpet at TQ rc raceway in Chino California.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

please make some rain tyres
Old 03-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You just gotta be cool like the WRC teams. Just cut the groove in the tires!!!

-Korey
Old 03-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

WOW !!!!

My good friend Ed Bernard turned me on to the EXP asphalt "36" !!!
They were dialed at my local track , the "C" in Frederick,Md. They were instantly .2 sec. a lap faster and it looks like I will get an extra race day out of them ,then the "other spec tire" !!!!!!

The Hobbytown of Frederick will be stocking Sweeps soon ,can't wait to buy another set!!! I'm addicted !!!!

We run a Spec class for new and old racer alike ,one car,one motor ,one gear,one tire. During the winter we have 15 to 30 drivers . We will be trying the QTS 32 pre-mount spec tires . We will keep you all posted.

Ray K
Old 03-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just like Ray K. said the EXP 36 Asphalt tires are awesome at Frederick, MD. I started out running the EXP 36 Carpet tires and they were good. Ed brought by the EXP 36 Asphalt tires for Ray and I to try. .2 sec's a lap faster.

John, I just placed an order for some tires.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I ran the Sweep 36 carpet tires at TQ yesterday in my Cyclone stock car and they were DIALED!!! Car was very consistant and easy to drive--hooked up without bogging through the turns. VERY NICE!!!!
T
Old 03-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Ray k
WOW !!!!

My good friend Ed Bernard turned me on to the EXP asphalt "36" !!!
They were dialed at my local track , the "C" in Frederick,Md. They were instantly .2 sec. a lap faster and it looks like I will get an extra race day out of them ,then the "other spec tire" !!!!!!

The Hobbytown of Frederick will be stocking Sweeps soon ,can't wait to buy another set!!! I'm addicted !!!!

We run a Spec class for new and old racer alike ,one car,one motor ,one gear,one tire. During the winter we have 15 to 30 drivers . We will be trying the QTS 32 pre-mount spec tires . We will keep you all posted.

Ray K

yeah love to have my tires at the "C", call us or email for an account set up, glad to hear you liked the tire. thanks

Originally Posted by SRW141
Just like Ray K. said the EXP 36 Asphalt tires are awesome at Frederick, MD. I started out running the EXP 36 Carpet tires and they were good. Ed brought by the EXP 36 Asphalt tires for Ray and I to try. .2 sec's a lap faster.

John, I just placed an order for some tires.
yes Steve, thanks alot. since now you got your own sets, you can tune your machine for even faster spped! see ya.

Originally Posted by timmig
I ran the Sweep 36 carpet tires at TQ yesterday in my Cyclone stock car and they were DIALED!!! Car was very consistant and easy to drive--hooked up without bogging through the turns. VERY NICE!!!!
T
corner speed, the name of the game. thank you for the report.!

Last edited by SweepRacingUSA; 03-29-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Tech Master

AWESOME

this is about all i can say on these tyres

i have waited a long time to get them from the USA and it was work the wait , with only 10 mins smeer and a little heating we went out on to our dusty track in Groningen

I went 0.5 seconds a lap quicker then the set i took off and this gave me my fastest EVER lap of a 18.066 (still not the fastest but getting there)

i was suffering with 1 corner on our track onto the straight we have a fast balls out sweeper and the car was understeering like hell , fitted these tyres and that was over , our mod club champion tried my car and he was also VERY impressed with the tyres

THANK YOU AND I WILL BE ORDERING MORE SOON
Old 03-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

And because of Ray and Steve....who were both ahead of me last week running the Sweeps....I ordered my EXP 36s yesterday .... good by Jacos....hello EXP 36!!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:12 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SweepRacingUSA
yeah love to have my tires at the "C", call us or email for an account set up, glad to hear you liked the tire. thanks

yes Steve, thanks alot. since now you got your own sets, you can tune your machine for even faster spped! see ya.

corner speed, the name of the game. thank you for the report.!
Yeah Ray and Steve really like the asphalt 36s and each tested them except they didn't let me try them because they didn't want the beat down. I also look forward to getting some of the asphalt 36s as I can see they are excellent working tires.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great service as always. Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday and I received the package today.

Thanks John.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
AWESOME

this is about all i can say on these tyres

i have waited a long time to get them from the USA and it was work the wait , with only 10 mins smeer and a little heating we went out on to our dusty track in Groningen

I went 0.5 seconds a lap quicker then the set i took off and this gave me my fastest EVER lap of a 18.066 (still not the fastest but getting there)

i was suffering with 1 corner on our track onto the straight we have a fast balls out sweeper and the car was understeering like hell , fitted these tyres and that was over , our mod club champion tried my car and he was also VERY impressed with the tyres

THANK YOU AND I WILL BE ORDERING MORE SOON
Thanks Phil, finally your shipment arrived. thanks to our hard working mail mans!

Originally Posted by Cadman
And because of Ray and Steve....who were both ahead of me last week running the Sweeps....I ordered my EXP 36s yesterday .... good by Jacos....hello EXP 36!!!!
Thank you. let us know how you liked them!

Originally Posted by wyd
Yeah Ray and Steve really like the asphalt 36s and each tested them except they didn't let me try them because they didn't want the beat down. I also look forward to getting some of the asphalt 36s as I can see they are excellent working tires.
Thanks, if you see Ed bernard next time, you can always aski him to try it for a heat. thanks again.

Originally Posted by SRW141
Great service as always. Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday and I received the package today.

Thanks John.
thanks Steve. you know I m a racer myself too, who don't want to waist no time waiting on the corners!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SweepRacingUSA
Thanks Phil, finally your shipment arrived. thanks to our hard working mail mans!
yeah but only the 2nd box

hope the others turn up , the guys at the club want to buy some
Old 04-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
yeah but only the 2nd box

hope the others turn up , the guys at the club want to buy some
lets just hope that package is not seating in mail man's car trunk or some.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.