Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LRP SXX StockSpec ESC

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Well lucky you then. You should of bought a Speed Passion as they are winning races so far in Denmark
you donīt think itīs a little bit early to say speed passion is winning when there only has been practice runs today?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MartinBasse
you donīt think itīs a little bit early to say speed passion is winning when there only has been practice runs today?
practice/racing same thing.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

practice/racing same thing.
If you say so
Old 01-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Tech Champion

Ahh that's a joke! so serious.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ahh that's a joke! so serious.
i get it
Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Actually they ran a round of practice today in running order.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
not to cause a stir, but i was waiting for the sxx stockspec patientlly, and because it took them to the end of the season to let it out went to tekin, anyhow i heard from a few sources that the stockspec doesnt have anything fpor the tekin,blackdiamond etc...surprised and at the same time happy...
this is not what the provisonal DHI Cup results is telling me..........

LRP is LRP
Old 01-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just had a long test session last night with the new speedcontrol SXX Stock Spec. I am only going to say this. HOW WRONG YOU ARE . Your sources do not know what they are talking about.

It is the best speed control i have driven period and yes i have driven a black diamond. That is all i am going to say about it for now. You will have to wait for snowbirds to see it in action i guess. I know i will have one in my 12th 10.5 and my world gt with 13.5

Mike Blackstock

not to cause a stir, but i was waiting for the sxx stockspec patientlly, and because it took them to the end of the season to let it out went to tekin, anyhow i heard from a few sources that the stockspec doesnt have anything fpor the tekin,blackdiamond etc...surprised and at the same time happy...
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

you drive for them, you have to have it your cars? im just relaying what ive seen posted several spots on THIS forum.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Just had a long test session last night with the new speedcontrol SXX Stock Spec. I am only going to say this. HOW WRONG YOU ARE . Your sources do not know what they are talking about.

It is the best speed control i have driven period and yes i have driven a black diamond. That is all i am going to say about it for now. You will have to wait for snowbirds to see it in action i guess. I know i will have one in my 12th 10.5 and my world gt with 13.5

Mike Blackstock
its al about sponsers.
evrybody likes his own brands.
think at dhi cup stokker team lrp driver. is a hell of a driver an wil be at top
also with the old spx and with tekin and ae
Old 01-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You are correct i do drive for them. I guess you will have to wait until snowbirds to hear or see the real story then

What you might have heard of is early testing of the speedcontrol was lacking some stuff like all prototypes do in the early stages. Then they went to work and figured more stuff out. I am just stating my opinion. That is all i can say about it for now.

Mike
you drive for them, you have to have it your cars? im just relaying what ive seen posted several spots on THIS forum.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Still the driver decides how fast the car is and not the speed control. the differences are so small. as you can't control the speed, it doesn't matter witch speedo you have.

I think that now all the speed controls are reaching the top but you never now.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Relaying rumours and posts is half the problem with RCTech
Mike Blacksotck is one of the most credible sources on here and if he and other LRP driver's that have tested the speedo say it's just as good as the other top speedos on the market, then maybe you should be relaying that information.

Last edited by Grease; 01-09-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Addict

Qualified in 1, 3, 4 and 7th place for tomorrows A final at DHI cup in Denmark today in the first race where it is used.

http://www.myrcm.ch/dk/odense/080120...-SS/index.html
Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Relax guy, im not starting a beef, just actually looking for feedback on this<someone to shed light> if it is what you say it is, ill pick one up. I orginally wanted the sxx stockspec, just they released to late for me as i needed something a month ago. No worries, i hope ur right mike, i ran lrp before and was very happy, and again, if its on the level, ill grab one, and use the tekin as a spare...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.