R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Kopro Radios (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/34388-kopro-radios.html)

lem2 02-26-2004 04:46 AM

Helios

Great controller and very well worth the money!!!

Got mine from PITSHOP at $US 250.00!:lol: :lol: He made a mistake about the price, I offered to pay extra but said "nevermind!!" Whatta GUY!!!!:blush: :blush:

the list price of the Helios in YEN is 41,500.oo dunno how to compute in your money!

Headbanger 02-26-2004 03:49 PM

Re: Helios

Originally posted by lem2
Great controller and very well worth the money!!!

Got mine from PITSHOP at $US 250.00!:lol: :lol: He made a mistake about the price, I offered to pay extra but said "nevermind!!" Whatta GUY!!!!:blush: :blush:

the list price of the Helios in YEN is 41,500.oo dunno how to compute in your money!

Chances are they will not make the same mistake twice. Also, I don't think they are in the U.S.

RCNUT 02-26-2004 04:05 PM

ko propo dealer

Hey guys I just became a ko propo dealer and am in the US. Check out the site www.rcnutshobbies.com. the radios should be up next week. Just email me for prices of what you are looking for.

Aku-Man 02-26-2004 04:13 PM

RCnut, website not working.

RCNUT 02-26-2004 04:14 PM

sorry using correct grammer does not pay

www.rcnutshobbies.com

Headbanger 02-26-2004 04:15 PM

RCNUT, What is your price for the Helios EX-10, 75Mhz?

RCNUT 02-26-2004 04:58 PM

Helios

The best I can do is $310.

jc510 02-26-2004 05:02 PM

I really like the new Helios. I paid less the 3 but not much. There is a cost. I think it's around $260 to $270.

The realt cost is buying to servo's and ESC that really use the full radio potential:cry:

lol

RCNUT 03-05-2004 02:01 PM

update on the helios

Hey guys, I just hear from my distributor. They are running a special on the helios. I can sell them for $280 shipped anywhere in the US. This is for the 75mhz with receiver and crystal set. I have to place an order by Monday afternoon before the limited qty runs out. Email me at [email protected] if you want one.

g4t2 03-05-2004 03:09 PM

It really depends what you want. There is no doubt that the Helios has more features, but it is IMO very ugly compared the simplicity of the Mars R. It also depends if you think you will make use of all of the Helios' features, if not then you may aswell go for the Mars R and save yourself some wedge.

JusBox 03-05-2004 03:19 PM

Originally posted by g4t2
It really depends what you want. There is no doubt that the Helios has more features, but it is IMO very ugly compared the simplicity of the Mars R. It also depends if you think you will make use of all of the Helios' features, if not then you may aswell go for the Mars R and save yourself some wedge.
Yah I like my Mars R. I don't know what half the setting do. :lol:

g4t2 03-05-2004 03:43 PM

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
I don't know what half the setting do. :lol:

Join the club!lol

the blue LED is also comes in very handy to put off drivers standing to you right on the rostrum....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A-Ko 03-05-2004 04:16 PM

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Yah I like my Mars R. I don't know what half the setting do. :lol:
I pretty much figured out the settings but, probably only use a handful regularly.

I was fortunate enough to check out a Helios and talk to Ko Propo. Besides the sticker-shock I felt like the radio was a little awkward plus a handful and probably a good prop for "Men in Black 3".......

I still like the Mars, its simplicity and the only glitching I had was when my digital servo went south.

Shayd 03-05-2004 07:13 PM

Purchased Mars R

I ended up getting a Mars R from KMW here in RC Tech. Nice radio, gonna race with it for first time this weekend.

Also ended up picking up a VFS2000 and programmer for 90 bucks. Couldn't pass it up :D so will try that this weekend as well.

Scott

A-Ko 03-06-2004 09:08 PM

Re: Purchased Mars R

Originally posted by Shayd
I ended up getting a Mars R from KMW here in RC Tech. Nice radio, gonna race with it for first time this weekend.

Also ended up picking up a VFS2000 and programmer for 90 bucks. Couldn't pass it up :D so will try that this weekend as well.

Scott

Where did you get the VFS2000 & programmer for $90. Sounds like an awesome deal.....?