Search

Serpent s120 and s400 present

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 03:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by didrace
Thanks for all the help...!!!

Guys i will tell you something but dont take me the wrong way...i am not trying to show off or something.. am sure some will say am showing off.. but i will like to tell you at what position i am because i think that you will know me better and understand what am trying to find out ..
please dont get me wrong..

Firstly i live in Cyprus and i study in London..i am in this hobby for almost 15 year and am 22 year old.. Yes my girlfriend is such a nice girl and she actually loves me.. until now she bought me kyosho evolva 2005, a kyosho mp9, serpent f180 a mini t, the nomadio react and the s120..
i currently own almost 30 cars about 25 helis and 10 of them are coaxial, and about 20 aeroplanes..I have a shop for my self basically.. i think am not the only freak in the world because i know a friend of mine that owns 80 cars...
please dont get me wrong...
I like to read a lot through forums but when it comes to my cars i know nothing..In Cyprus we have5-6 off road and on road tracks with lots of different categories but not pan cars..the pan car was a gift to make races in London but i dont know yet what will happen because in london and generally in England is very difficult to travel..

i love buggys and truggys but i like on road racing as well.. This year i will deticate my self to fix my st-rr, serpent s400 the 720 the s120 and the v -one..everytime i go to the track i see the other people cars they go like a train (xray nt1, v-one, team magic, kyosho stalion, tamiya trf, tamiya ta04 etc,)when i ask them they dont know or they dont help.. from the people that used the s400 and the 720 only one runs perfect and that one does not help at all.. he wants to win the races on his own..

as for what runs in the streets i have some monster trucks for bashing...Lst2, savage ,revo, stampede,wheely king, mt2..

the track am running own is asphalt and it has a lot of dust.. i guess you can call it street..

finally i have checked some of the stuff you showed me and i need to study and ask a lot.. anyone has the s400?

can i use the mamba speed controller
?

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...Package-4600kV

u can easily get help regarding ur 720 setting... it's a very very good car... i owned 1... fast n very nice car... i found out mine spinning around when i off trottle due to brake pads... change them u'll love them...

as for s400, it's an easy driving car... i tends to fight to find more steering n corner speed n rear always too planted... but maybe something is wrong with yours... try dismantle the whole things, clean them, n check for any binding or wrong... it's a bit hard to get parts for it now, but if u r in europe then i guess u r still fine... they have plenty of parts that ain't available to others...

try use lower diff oil in your s400 n 720 since your track is dusty... run both cars with spool at front for a try... for 720, try run yellow spring at rear...
Old 07-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (98%+)

gear diff and vesa topdeck for sale

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post6133954

also have alot of other NIP s400 parts
Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

finally i fixed most of the prolems with the s400..i put some weight on the lipo and the car moves much better
Old 07-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Hi DIDRACE, you maight want to check this out ref your 12th car:

http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22

A forum like this but UK based so may be able to help with track locations, etc.

Sorry if this breaks a rule or something here on Rctech, but just trying to help a fellow racer out!

Cheers,

Chris.