Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by irgo
sorry solara.

V2.0_101212STOCK

previously is V2.0_100528STOCK

both are same old version 2?
so, what is the difference between them ?
This is so easy:

V2.0_101212STOCK
-V2.0_100528STOCK

There, the difference is 684!

I'll go even further out on the limb, and guess the "same old version 2" as you put it, means they are both for the V2 series of speed controls. But I could be wrong of course.

Last edited by Dave H; 01-27-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dave H
This is so easy:

V2.0_101212STOCK
-V2.0_100528STOCK

There, the difference is 684!

I'll go even further out on the limb, and guess the "same old version 2" as you put it, means they are both for the V2 series of speed controls. But I could be wrong of course.
oh ok 684 you got me, .

well for sure the latest no Timing is V1_508_NO timing
and surely not for the V1 series of speed controls.

as the pc interface is new 1.53 but the 1212Stock is not ?
as previously V1.10_090205g_T is MOD version 1 and not
for the esc version 1 instead for the first SP GT2.0.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

OK, you got me back, we're tied I guess.

Do you ever actually race these things, on the track, or just sit there thinking up all these questions? I know all I care about is the great performance, why should we care how they label and track the file revisions? You seem to be in a constant "bench racing" mode.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Click on his name and "find more posts by this user" ..95% are on the SP or Hobbywing threads, unless he's bothering the Novak people.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dave H
OK, you got me back, we're tied I guess.

Do you ever actually race these things, on the track, or just sit there thinking up all these questions? I know all I care about is the great performance, why should we care how they label and track the file revisions? You seem to be in a constant "bench racing" mode.
sure,

just try to help and find out what the difference by recommendation first,
and for safety reason.
to protect user from mistake.

here we got driver, and don't want to let them down.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by robk
Click on his name and "find more posts by this user" ..95% are on the SP or Hobbywing threads, unless he's bothering the Novak people.
no i am not bothering Novak people, i am giving an opinion on
the Threads. several minutes ago, who think that notiming is better.
read again that post.
thanks robk.

So let's go back to the V2.0_101212STOCK updates talk.
what's is the difference with previous V2.0_100528STOCK?
Old 01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Seriously what do you do dude? Do you use the Speedpassion product? Do you use Hobby wing? What classes do you race? where?

It's hard to tell what you are here for, since it seems you are constantly questioning any answers you get from SP representatives, and you seem to imply you have better information than they do.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by irgo
So let's go back to the V2.0_101212STOCK updates talk.
what's is the difference with previous V2.0_100528STOCK?
Solara has explained before the difference, just download the new software and read the attached .pdf file to see the differences
Old 01-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by altreyx
Solara has explained before the difference, just download the new software and read the attached .pdf file to see the differences
alright thank's,
Old 01-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there any type of self diagnostic I can do on the GT 2.1? I seemingly have very very weak brakes. Like enough to stop the wheels in the air, but on track almost non existent. I tried setting to 100% brake and it only slightly helped.

Or, am I setting the esc wrong with setup? If I hold down the button while turning on and release after the sounds stop. It goes into a endless cycle of setting up the throttle. 1 beep - neutral * 2 beep - Full * 3 beep - reverse * then it loops back to 1 beep, etc.

I can only get it to work if I almost immediately release the button when it turns on, and then the beeps dont line up. As in, when it beeps three times, it already has set reverse and is armed. So I have to set the throttle points BEFORE the beeps.

Turn on and release button almost immediately.
No sounds - neutral * 1 beep - Full * 2 beep - reverse * 3 beeps -its armed.

*=Clicking Button
Old 01-28-2011, 04:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oXYnary
Is there any type of self diagnostic I can do on the GT 2.1? I seemingly have very very weak brakes. Like enough to stop the wheels in the air, but on track almost non existent. I tried setting to 100% brake and it only slightly helped.

Or, am I setting the esc wrong with setup? If I hold down the button while turning on and release after the sounds stop. It goes into a endless cycle of setting up the throttle. 1 beep - neutral * 2 beep - Full * 3 beep - reverse * then it loops back to 1 beep, etc.

I can only get it to work if I almost immediately release the button when it turns on, and then the beeps dont line up. As in, when it beeps three times, it already has set reverse and is armed. So I have to set the throttle points BEFORE the beeps.

*=Clicking Button
yes ur supposed to set ur throttle point before you push the button as far as brakes try turning your reverse force up that usually helps
Old 01-28-2011, 06:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hoi hoi,

Just bought myself a GT2.0 along with the V3 3.5R and will be dumping it in my TCX now i'm still new to this hobby and was just wondering if any one here is running the same car and the same setup could you please share your gearing Because I have reason to believe my last setup went bad partly because of my gearing. It was a Novak GTB, 3.5R, nothing against Novak or anything but chose to go with SP this time around coz I need to experiment with other brands. But as to what happened with my Novak was the battery puffed and when I try to plug in a fresh battery the ESC went up in smoke... But pretty sure the motor is still fine, I'll just replace the ESC with the GTB2. My gearing was 115, 41 and the motor temp never reached the max 160 so does this mean my gearing was fine? Also any tips on what I should know about the GT ESC and motor? I would read through the thread to fine out myself but it's now 428 pages long which makes it kinda cumbersome.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oXYnary

*=Clicking Button
Push button turn on esc. Release button. Do not touch trigger push button 1 beeep, that neutral. Pull full throttle, push button Two beeps. Full brake, push button 3beeps. Done.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by unknownmember
Hoi hoi,

Just bought myself a GT2.0 along with the V3 3.5R and will be dumping it in my TCX now i'm still new to this hobby and was just wondering if any one here is running the same car and the same setup could you please share your gearing Because I have reason to believe my last setup went bad partly because of my gearing. It was a Novak GTB, 3.5R, nothing against Novak or anything but chose to go with SP this time around coz I need to experiment with other brands. But as to what happened with my Novak was the battery puffed and when I try to plug in a fresh battery the ESC went up in smoke... But pretty sure the motor is still fine, I'll just replace the ESC with the GTB2. My gearing was 115, 41 and the motor temp never reached the max 160 so does this mean my gearing was fine? Also any tips on what I should know about the GT ESC and motor? I would read through the thread to fine out myself but it's now 428 pages long which makes it kinda cumbersome.

Thanks
If you're new to the hobby, why are you running a 3.5T motor? Even the best drivers in the world only run around 5.5T.

If you're still learning and having to ask questions, the answer is switch to a milder motor. Something like 13.5 or 17.5 for TC racing.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by unknownmember
Hoi hoi,

Thanks
Don't have an answer but I do have a question. Being that your new to the hobby and all
Why do you run a 3.5?.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.