Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by g26er
Ahhhhhhh I got it now.... It's clear. Thank you.
that's ok.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by san.
Jimmy, PM me your latest revision.
Right revision would be great.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

what a bloody show this thread has become................... The whole thing is as clear as mud for anyone coming in trying to get info....

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-22-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: warning issued
Old 08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
what a bloody show this thread has become................... The whole thing is as clear as mud for anyone coming in trying to get info....
if I behaved in the way Irgo does someone woulda banned me again by now, just goes to show...........
Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
if I behaved in the way Irgo does someone woulda banned me again by now, just goes to show...........
cherry2blost, I heard that hw/sp engineer michael, now wanting new Idea directly from users, which is great after sales service for speed passion and hobbywing.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
Yep for me anyway. I find the SP documents so confusing

Is nice to get some set up's from people on here but I would still like to understand more about what the settings do, when to adjust, what to adjust and when it's geared wrong, please someone write a 'Dumies Guide to SP Software, pllleeeaaassseee
Old 08-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Tech Adept

Include off-road recommendations in that guide please
Old 08-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

I can't be arsed with all this software nonsense so I'm running the NO TIMING software.

A lot of people are starting to do the same. It's not even a rule at the local club.

Try it. It's fun.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by S.A.W

Is nice to get some set up's from people on here but I would still like to understand more about what the settings do, when to adjust, what to adjust and when it's geared wrong, please someone write a 'Dumies Guide to SP Software, pllleeeaaassseee

The simple answer is to ignore all the SP documents and just follow the Hobbywing guide on the hobbywing website. It is the bible for the 422, 518 and 528.

Mike
Old 08-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ixlr8nz
The simple answer is to ignore all the SP documents and just follow the Hobbywing guide on the hobbywing website. It is the bible for the 422, 518 and 528.

Mike
I just looked at the HW docs. How does it differ than SP's guide? Looks pretty much the same, almost identical except for the logos.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by san.
I just looked at the HW docs. How does it differ than SP's guide? Looks pretty much the same, almost identical except for the logos.
Right san

This michael from hobbywing they said whom engineer the hw and speed passion,
If you look at the
Lcd pro you will see words saying
Crossover hobbywing
This meant speed passion is segmented high quality hardwares
As in the past we have been interested with
Speedpassion aftersales services
How they handle our controller there , and they have to send back to china from hongkong, which is hw.
Michael shown him self at titc if I'm not mistake in thailand,
When he is showing the supercharge before anyone knows about it.
You can ask cobraracing in hwsc thread, this michael he made the code.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sosidge
I can't be arsed with all this software nonsense so I'm running the NO TIMING software.

A lot of people are starting to do the same. It's not even a rule at the local club.

Try it. It's fun.
the Tide is turning my friend, just bought me a nitro car today. and very happy to say our local clubs have adopted no timing in 17.5 TC and 13.5 1/12
Old 08-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by S.A.W

After seeing the chaos a simple calculator program based on published SP documentation caused, there is no way I myself would put forth the effort to publish a how-to guide. I envision nothing but posts about how it is wrong.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Speed Passion Engineer

Originally Posted by g12314
After seeing the chaos a simple calculator program based on published SP documentation caused, there is no way I myself would put forth the effort to publish a how-to guide. I envision nothing but posts about how it is wrong.
far i know Speed Passion had never release that calculator,
it was jimmy who release this,

Below is the thing i know Declared by Speed Passion team.

============================================

Brushless system is one of the best ways to help new user easier to enjoy R/C, more affordable, and help to protect our world. For pass year our team “Alex, Michael, Jack and Mr. Pan” had been working very hard day by day and putting more resource on R&D to delivery you the one of the best brushless system. King Golden company had focus main product strategy, “Reduce cost and item, more easier for new join R/C user and be respond to protect the world”. Speed Passion and King Golden “ASIC Design team” after day and night continue development and thousand, million resources we ready to bring you to next R/C revolution.

Our latest R/C technology and development solution will revolution 2009 which will change the R/C EP and GP racing, We are proud to bring the Power of freedom “The wireless power”. “Reduction” one of the ways to help to protect the Earth. Imagine playing with an R/C car, boat, or soft air gun without chargers, power supplies, and extra battery packs. No more worries about battery pack quality, and chasing constant small advances in battery capability and size. Saving you time and money and developing new ideas to improve your skills in order to enjoy the pure fun of R/C.

Speed Passion will soon begin this revolution…………

================================================

So no need to worry friend SP&HWingers Peace.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Irgo, I think you need a break from the innaweb.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.