Community
Wiki Posts
Search

probs w/ HI-Tec steering servos...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

well i got a surpise in the mail!

I got a replacement for my bad 625mg. The people there with their customer service was great! They couldn't fix my damaged servo, so they replaced it with a new one. Thank you goes to the people @ Hitec!

I will try it out later today or tomorrow at the track!
Old 11-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ive ran futaba, airtronics, Hitec, never a Ko, but wanted to, and by far my favorite are the Airtronics. I only use the 94357, 94358, and the 94359's. Overkill I think not. I run them in everything from my XXX-t MF to XXX-4 G+ to my MBX5, RC10 GT,ek4, and these servos are bulls. Always center, can actually hold the servo where YOU want it, and are reliable. Im not going back to Hitec(Ive owned probally 10-12 of them), or even Futaba(although I did like a few of their servos).
Old 11-21-2003, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Also Ive used the digi's and non digi's and I tend to like the non's better expecially in a trottle/brake position.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dasgruvn
well i got a surpise in the mail!

I got a replacement for my bad 625mg. The people there with their customer service was great! They couldn't fix my damaged servo, so they replaced it with a new one. Thank you goes to the people @ Hitec!
WOW!, that is a new one.

Almost everyone I know including myself have had their Servos REPAIRED by Hitec under warranty. Only to have them act up again a few months later. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with the few I have left.

The 2 times I had to send in JR servos for work, they were REPLACED with brand new ones.