Wiki Posts
Search

RC10T

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? RC10T

Hey RC tech guys,
I was just wondering about my RC10T that i inherited, I'm not going to be into racing but for now i just want to have fun with it. i busted it out awhile ago and was looking around in it. it was well taken care of but i don't know the first thing about it. i have some 4500 7.2v (40a drain) batts on the way, so that should keep me running.

other then that i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as far as general maint. for the car and batteries, anything i could do to keep it up and running or even improve it. i have also noticed its hard to find parts for it so i was thinking about a new truck all together, fast is always good and rugged is always better, as far as sand and dirt goes somthing that i wouldnt have to worry about messing up

also on a side note, it rains alot in Oregon and I'm pretty sure you cant run electric in the rain/snow, so is there a truck out there that could do that, i mean like in the snow and stuff without blowing up.

thanks guys
Old 12-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default oops

this shoulda gone in the offroad huh?