Wiki Posts
Search

eZRUN brushless system

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 04:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default eZRUN brushless system

Does anyone know anything about the eZRUN brushless systems ? Are they any good ?

Here is a link :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eZRUN-9T-Brush...d=p3286.c0.m14
Old 08-20-2008, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

There is a topic for it in the Offroad section.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...wing-escs.html
Old 08-20-2008, 06:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 32819toon
Does anyone know anything about the eZRUN brushless systems ? Are they any good ?

Here is a link :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eZRUN-9T-Brush...d=p3286.c0.m14
I've run the eZrun system in my 12th. I was quite surprised at how well it ran
sensored motors. The Novak 13.5 was excellent except for a slight stutter on light throttle take offs. Heavy throttle launches were fine and when you're moving it works well. Another racer at our track prefers it to his GTB due to the ease of programming adjustments.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi, there

Soon we will have a public test in US, we hope that the public test can show the performance of the "eZRun" series brushless system, and we we are also willing to get suggestions from the testers so we can improve these products
Old 08-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hobbywing
Hi, there

Soon we will have a public test in US, we hope that the public test can show the performance of the "eZRun" series brushless system, and we we are also willing to get suggestions from the testers so we can improve these products
hi where can we purchase these esc? i know that hobbycity carry the ezrun esc but where can i purchase a xerun esc?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mog ruith
hi where can we purchase these esc? i know that hobbycity carry the ezrun esc but where can i purchase a xerun esc?
Speedpassion.

I emailed Jack at Hobbywing a couple of months ago and I received this as part of the reply:

By the way, I need to tell somethings about our sale strategy :

1) Now we have 2 series of ESC for car, they are "Xerun" and "eZRun" series, "Xerun" series is high-end and it is specially designed for competing with Novak, KO, Team Losi and even LRP, while "eZRun" is mainly for sportful and RTR (Ready To Run) applications.

2) We have an agreement with "SpeedPassion" (http://www.speedpassion.net) he is our exclusive distributor for selling "Xerun" series ESC beyond China, we use cross brand (dual brand) for these products, that is "SpeedPassion + Hobbywing". So if you are interested at "Xerun" series ESC, you should contact speedpassion, I have his mail address: [email protected]

3) The sale of "eZRun" series is NOT limitted by SpeedPassion, we can sell this products by ourselves.
"eZRun" series is quite good for On-road touring althogh it is sensorless, we have tested it and the result is very good. And the main advantage is its cheap price, so it can be accepted by customers easily. You know, high-end product is always too expensive to become popular, but "eZRun" can be popular, we believe.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi, there

I tested the eZRun 60A version in my Recoil with a Mega ACn16/15/1 (9200Kv 6 pole motor) and the controller did great until I made a mistake. It actually did better then the Mamba Max and the R1 which were both over heating. I have sent the controller to a good friend of mine GriffinRU (Yes, he's the guy who modified the Mamba Max and the R1Pro) to fix it and make a few changes that will improve the controller even more. He was impressed by it and I was impressed by that. I have gathered a few local racers that will be trying a few eZRun ESC and they have seen my eZRun 60A and my Xerun 120A run, so they are very excited about the performance of the product. I will be starting a new thread with the results of all the testing which will be mainly on the track.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

anyone having the on/off switch melting wires problem on the EZRUN 60A ??if yes any solution??
Old 09-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

so if i want a xerun then i have to go speed passion then??
hey lutach where did you purchase ur xerun esc? or was it a speed passion that you purchase?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....7qvm921ekjfdh4

fit for Buggy ...
Old 09-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mog ruith
so if i want a xerun then i have to go speed passion then??
hey lutach where did you purchase ur xerun esc? or was it a speed passion that you purchase?
Hobbywing sent me one a long time ago for testing. I was planning on selling them here, but it seems Speed Passion, Venom and Orion are or will be selling them. The public test mentioned by Hobbywing above will be conducted by myself and a few local drivers here in NJ, but only the eZRun line will be used.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks, Lutach!

We hope that the public tests can let more people to know our products, and we will be very happy if the brushless systems become more and more popular with our efforts.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks, Lutach!

We hope that the public tests can let more people to know our products, and we will be very happy if the brushless systems become more and more popular with our efforts.
No problem Hobbywing. The ESCs you're making right now are very good. The driver that currently has the 18A and 35A was using the Mamba25 and he now notices the throttle response with the eZRun ESC. Tomorrow we will be going to a local oval track to do a video and get data of one of the vehicles and I'll start a thread ad post the information there.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Thanks, Lutach!

is there a website whereby we can download the user manual for the 35a esc? thanks....
Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by alana07
is there a website whereby we can download the user manual for the 35a esc? thanks....
http://www.hobbywing.com/upload/manu...)_20080102.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.