Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SpeedWorld Closed for re-model

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Next time anybody runs into Billy try to find out for me if Trackside Trixie is single.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

She said she loves guys that rides fast bikes on the streets. But, she also said they must be in total control for her, lol.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Spkoe to Billy yesterday and it's been confirmed that the straight will be named "THE STLAWAY" until someone motors me down it. Since the opening I've had numerous vic's and now with it being even longer I plan on trying to do a complete circle around someone Pass em on the left slow down on the right side and back on the throtle for another pass on the left!!! Sonds cocky but I've seen Jimmy Jacobsen do it at Ripon and that straight is shorter than the original Speedworld. Gonna be a fun year out here in Norcal. Can't wait to add Randy Caster to my vic list.....LOL

HAPPY RACING TO YOU ALL
Old 03-01-2008, 08:47 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Now I gotta make a 500 mile trip just to smoke you down the straight... damn. lol
Old 03-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Now I gotta make a 500 mile trip just to smoke you down the straight... damn. lol
I didn't think you'd be on the boards this damn early....ha ha ha then again......you didn't get that high a post count for nothing Bring it bro....I'm feeling a good year coming.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:55 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Been at work since 7... still not used to that. I definately want to head up when the track is all done, do some testing for Reedy whenever the tires are announced.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Been at work since 7... still not used to that. I definately want to head up when the track is all done, do some testing for Reedy whenever the tires are announced.
working on a weekend....OUCH!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:48 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by STLNLST
working on a weekend....OUCH!
Yeah, it sucks ass...
Old 03-02-2008, 03:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

any further pics?
Old 03-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Suspended

I went by Speedworld today going home from S.F. and the wind was blowing around 40 mph plus and Billy was out there working away all alone on the track. He has got his $hit together on this project, he is trying to finish in two weeks he said. I told him to take pictures and keep us up to date if he can. The track his bad to the bone. The fence is up around the track, the timing tower has the new roof on it and the drivers stand and the tables are also started be repaired.

Thanks Billy for all your hard work that you are doing for us to have a place to race at.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:37 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nitroballer9
I went by Speedworld today going home from S.F. and the wind was blowing around 40 mph plus and Billy was out there working away all alone on the track. He has got his $hit together on this project, he is trying to finish in two weeks he said. I told him to take pictures and keep us up to date if he can. The track his bad to the bone. The fence is up around the track, the timing tower has the new roof on it and the drivers stand and the tables are also started be repaired.

Thanks Billy for all your hard work that you are doing for us to have a place to race at.
Thank you for update. In events, I will try to update of pictures when SW track done.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

STLNLST: you know they have r/c drag racing , right?
Old 03-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Tech Addict

since he wore that black dress one time, he will always be known as the fastest "drag queen" down the straight, lol, had to say that clint
Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JayL
STLNLST: you know they have r/c drag racing , right?
YEAH BUT YOU ONLY GET TO DOWN DOWN THE STRIP ONCE PER RACE. IMAGINE HOW MAN TIMES I GET TO MOTOR PEOPLE DURING A 5 MIN HEAT

Originally Posted by gdcopbdcop
since he wore that black dress one time, he will always be known as the fastest "drag queen" down the straight, lol, had to say that clint

JAYL USED CODE NAMES....YOU USED MY REAL NAME. YOU KNOW THE FBI IS WATCHING ME. NOW THEY'LL BE ALL OVER SPEEDWORLD. YOU'RE A COP SO THEY MIGHT EVEN THINK YOU'RE IN ON THINGS.....LOL WHEN ARE YOU RACING AGAIN?
Old 03-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Tech Addict

i am going to ripon for their first race on sat. are you going? need a ride?
i have my suburban with lots of room,,,just dont wear a dress tho, ok? i dont swing that way.lolol, rotflmao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.