Warpspeed Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Oh, thats right it's Thanksgiving weekend right? We also have a local carpet race the same date but it sure would be fun and I have that whole week off school so it would be perfect if my dad is up to it.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ya tell your dad this from me:

Last year was my first time and although i did not do as well as i could've/was expecting i had a lot of fun and learned so much. It is one of the hardest races you'll go to, but you won't regret it. I was on the stand for my main when they announced the one guy who cheated and the director was very upset because he had never had to do this before.

I hope you can convince him to come, i'm sure Vic would love to have you there racing just as much as i would. Good Luck!
Old 07-20-2003, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Stephen:

Sound like you did pretty well for yourself. Especially not having run in awhile. Sorry, I couldnt make it. We had basketball tornaments all weekend long. Five (5) games in all. It was awesome. Maybe next time I will be able to make the state series. Hopefully, I can make the Cleveland Race. You can come along with us. Would like to have you there with me. We'll talk.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Tech Adept

Alright Vic, i'll talk to you soon. (I am having problems w/my e-mail, just in case youve tried to e-mail me I wanted to let you know and yes that is a good possiblity that if you go I could go with you cause my dad really doesn't want to go.

Axiom, were you asking me about cheto in the "hacking" thread?
If so, no you weren't mistaken!
Old 07-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

No I did not. Howard you better come too
Old 07-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

is you web site up and running ? and do u have a distrubitor to australia?
Old 07-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yesterday was the first time I raced my new Warpspeed Demon, and WOW it drove liked a dream! I wasn't really gonna race the new car, because I didn't think I would be able to hook it up, because I was using the same setup as my old TC3, but after runnning the 2 cars back to back in practice, I felt the Demon was so much more hooked up than my other TC3 that I decided to race with it. (BTW- I run sportsman stock) The Demon was so much more stable and was perfect around the corners. In my first Qualifier, I took TQ and have the fastest laps! Jeez...this was my first time at this track and first time driving the car! My Demon was so well ballanced that I could turn in and turn out of corners in such a precise matter that I've never done before, I was just amazed and happy. On the second qualifier, someone took my TQ away, oh-well, I was still in second and he was one of the best sportsman class drivers. On the third qualifier, I tried to take the TQ, but missed it by 1.39 second. The A-Main went pretty bad for me, as everyone was driving very aggressively and I got knocked around in the first lap by the car in the rear who didn't know how to pass clean. I ended up at the rear of the pack because the turn marshall was very slow. After that incident, I was trying to catch up with them and was making progress, but the slower cars just wouldn't get out of the way. I was trying to get pass a slow car, and half way into the turn, he turned and clipped my car. After that, the car seemed loose in the corners. And the game was just about over by then. I found that my knuckle arm screw came loose. oh-well...I'll get them next time! I'm confident with this car, that I'll be #1 soon in the future. The funny thing is that everyone was surprised that I was doing so well. The Demon chassis is amazing, thanks Victor!

The only flip side is that the bottom of my new chassis has some scapes on it. I understand it's the normal tear and wear of racing, but I loved the look of it when it was new and shiny. It's broken in now! ; )

If you have the money, get the Demon chassis for your TC3.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:34 AM
Tech Addict

oh...and I'd like to add that I was using a 1.5 year old MVP motor and 1 year old Panasonic SMH 3000s. If I win more races, would you sponsor me Victor?
Old 07-21-2003, 11:37 AM
Tech Adept

Good job! But the same thing happened to me about five times (over a couple months) b/c of my knuckle screw coming loose, Then I put some losi knuckles on, (they are a direct fit) and they are so much stronger than the AE knuckles it hasn't happened to me for over four months now. A very good solution and they cost about the same price.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Tech Champion

Stephen, good run at TQ, I had some bad luck otherwise I would have had my Warpspeed mission in the A with ya.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Stonedgti:

You did awesome for the first time out there with the DEMON.
Great job. What set-up are you using?
Thanks for all your feedback. Shoot me an email at
[email protected]
Old 07-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Spooky:

Glad to hear you are still running the MISSION.
Check out the new MISSION chassis. Drop me an email.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Hey Howard:

Did you try that new arm yet?
Old 07-21-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: WARPSPEED RACING

Originally posted by Mr Warpspeed
Hey Howard:

Did you try that new arm yet?
no I will run it this friday or sunday man those winds look sick hope i can hold onto it yeeeeeehawwww
Old 07-21-2003, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Axiom5B
No I did not. Howard you better come too
might be hard to go . havent been on the job long enough to get that kind of time off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.