Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who will be first?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
I love it....when I speak everyone gets ONLINE!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 28 (25 members and 3 guests)
T. Hodge*, Little Bahnatka, RoachRacing, Jason Swift, bukil, bigdog xxx-s, xtrememadness, RCBuddha, Yeti35, SpeedSecrets, PaintingRoly, protc3, TeamButter, syndr0me, RCMadness, stiltskin, Speedyjay, RKeasler ,
Why you hidding Todd? The * only shows up when your in invisible mode.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RoachRacing
Probably because work really does not want him surfin the web so he hides in his Cubicle!!
Old 01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

A retiring engineer at Northrup Grumman once told me: "If you design it right, you don't have to design it twice"

I have no problems with a company brigning out an update or two, but if a car needs serious re-design or serious updating every 7-8 months, the person who should be fired shouldn't be the marketing guys...it should be the designer.

For the record, I do think Xray's quality is excellant, their kits are as easy as Tamiya's to build.

So let me get this straight: You mean to tell me that some of you are extracting the FULL potential of your high-end kits? With all the adjustability that a lot of the kits have to offer, some of you are finding or extracting the limits of your chassis during the course of one racing season?

I think the whole "x copies y" is a sign that maybe touring cars are hitting their design limits, much like the XXX and B4 have been mainstay designs for what? 3-4 years now? I don't hear too many offroaders complaining about new parts, they all seem to be having fun.

Last edited by RCBuddha; 01-29-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Since everyone is copying everyone (well...almost) pretty soon we won't have a parts shortage for almost any car. Oh wait, they aren't the same or are they?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

This thread is too funny. You got team managers that care and have amazing customer support to their clients. Team managers that take pride in trying to test a product that they believe will succeed in the future, even if means encountering many bumos in the road. Then you have other team managers that have no customer support whatsoever and stand behind a team of potheads with a great product. Then you got company lackies standing in for a team manager that i bet doesnt even know what rctech is. Which side do you pick?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Here's something to ponder: Considering that XRay has assembled the "dream team," and that the cars are apparently crafted by God himself using carbon fiber and shredded $100 bills, does XRay have more to lose by getting beat than they do by winning? I mean, best car, best team... I'd be embarrassed if I spent all that money and ever got whipped by a bunch of underlings driving cars more than a year old.
Maybe the Yankees should read this!
Old 01-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kraig
Since everyone is copying everyone (well...almost) pretty soon we won't have a parts shortage for almost any car. Oh wait, they aren't the same or are they?

cyclone suspension fits the xray
Old 01-29-2007, 07:12 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by RoachRacing
I guess I am not a Tech guru to realize that I am hiding. I will be sure to go and change it.

There we go. Thanks for letting me know about that.