I can always count on your attachments to make me laugh
ooh err missus
Made me think of Kryten the andriod from Red Dwarf and his hover attachment
Old 12-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Parts are in and website is updated!

Also, just to let you guys know first, we will be having our own line of products soon:

Titanium screws
Spur Gears

We will also be distributing Frewer bodies, and we will sell them very cheap (about $15-17 each, and twin packs for around $30)

Steve Wang
Old 12-07-2003, 11:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Herminator
ooh err missus
Made me think of Kryten the andriod from Red Dwarf and his hover attachment
huh???
Old 12-07-2003, 11:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Parts are in and website is updated!

Also, just to let you guys know first, we will be having our own line of products soon:

Titanium screws
Spur Gears

We will also be distributing Frewer bodies, and we will sell them very cheap (about $15-17 each, and twin packs for around $30)

Steve Wang
Sweet Steve! Do you happen to have a link to the current Frewer site?
Old 12-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Tech Champion

Randman,

Surprisingly, Frewer don't have a website For the 190mm crowd, we are only bringing their new style Stratus body (which looks pretty good compared to other stratus) I might be running one at Toys for Tots race if I get it back in time from the painter. We also have the old school civic hatchback and Integra Acuras (these are for the import tuners, not really to race) but the stratus so far has tested to be pretty good the best part is probably the price ($16 for the stratus!)

I forgot to mention we also have the Xenon tape in stock (black color this time) and they are listed in the battery section.

Steve Wang
Old 12-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

What is the difference between the following? ...

- Shottky Diode
- Super Shottky Diode
- Barrier Shottky Diode

And from which online shop can we order? Thanks
Old 12-07-2003, 12:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Randman,

Surprisingly, Frewer don't have a website For the 190mm crowd, we are only bringing their new style Stratus body (which looks pretty good compared to other stratus) I might be running one at Toys for Tots race if I get it back in time from the painter. We also have the old school civic hatchback and Integra Acuras (these are for the import tuners, not really to race) but the stratus so far has tested to be pretty good the best part is probably the price ($16 for the stratus!)

I forgot to mention we also have the Xenon tape in stock (black color this time) and they are listed in the battery section.

Steve Wang
I havent seen their bodies anywhere, so hopefully you can get em up on your website soon... or I'll see it Sunday if your painter is quick Are you using the same person that Dan and I use?
Old 12-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Tech Champion

Randman,

No, the painter is a good friend of mine whose been painting my bodies for the past 2 years. He is going to work on the entire batch with the same paint scheme on all of them.

Steve Wang
Old 12-07-2003, 01:35 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Randman,

No, the painter is a good friend of mine whose been painting my bodies for the past 2 years. He is going to work on the entire batch with the same paint scheme on all of them.

Steve Wang
Sounds good, I've been very happy with Frank's work lately, and he gives me great prices on the bodies... But I'll still be interested to see how yours looks
Old 12-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey guys i just got finished building a beautiful PINK cuda R2 for a friend, the only problem is he bought a few options including the speedway huds, they are a different design front and rear, and you are not able to maintain the proper geometry, the outer link is below the inner top link, generating positive camber gain, what can be done to fix this problem, please post pics if you can.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Besercoe
Hey guys i just got finished building a beautiful PINK cuda R2 for a friend, the only problem is he bought a few options including the speedway huds, they are a different design front and rear, and you are not able to maintain the proper geometry, the outer link is below the inner top link, generating positive camber gain, what can be done to fix this problem, please post pics if you can.
Have you got the Speedway PAL drop down mounts? these need to be used with the PAL hubs so they lower the inner mounting point for the turnbuckles. KO will show you a pic
Old 12-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

found a pic
Attached Thumbnails Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3-dropdownmounts.jpg  
Old 12-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

ahhh no he wasnt sold these items, i will have to get him to follow up his contacts in manilla where he bought the car. i guess the standard plastic parts will need to be used till he gets the drop down mounts.
Old 12-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Besercoe
ahhh no he wasnt sold these items, i will have to get him to follow up his contacts in manilla where he bought the car. i guess the standard plastic parts will need to be used till he gets the drop down mounts.
Hi, please ask Martin to give me a call in Manila. I got the mounts in stock for a long time now, I just forgot to give hime a call about the availability, I can send it to him anytime Did he get Mid-span arms too? If so, it will be better if you install it with the PAL hubs, coz that was the hot set up in the recent Japan Nationals where the 2 cuda's got in the A-main.
Old 12-07-2003, 06:23 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Dont you know that you're only supposed to go 1/4 throttle down the straight... you maniac!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.