Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Randman
Check out the R2 US Special Speedtech has before you make the order... it's niiiice
oh yeah its a nice kit but I would think price might be a issue ?
Old 11-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Ko Racer
oh yeah its a nice kit but I would think price might be a issue ?
Well no one will ever want to buy my Cuda second hand then

Just been staring at all it's shiney blueness and it's not even half finished oh so nice, and going to look even sweeter with it's tiny blue heatsinked M.Troniks Cirrus next week the whole speedo is about the size of the heatsink on the LRP F1 speedo
Old 11-07-2003, 11:34 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Herminator
Well no one will ever want to buy my Cuda second hand then

Just been staring at all it's shiney blueness and it's not even half finished oh so nice, and going to look even sweeter with it's tiny blue heatsinked M.Troniks Cirrus next week the whole speedo is about the size of the heatsink on the LRP F1 speedo
you misunderstood if the guy is just now getting a cuda then yes the price may play into it. if he has tried a cuda out or into racing big time like us cuda nuts then yes I would go the kit way and get it all at one time(hop-ups) and save some cash.

most second hand cudas are decked out with all options and are priced real good !
Old 11-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Ko Racer
you misunderstood if the guy is just now getting a cuda then yes the price may play into it. if he has tried a cuda out or into racing big time like us cuda nuts then yes I would go the kit way and get it all at one time(hop-ups) and save some cash.

most second hand cudas are decked out with all options and are priced real good !
well thats because most second hand Cuda's are sold by Dave he must be responsable for atleast half the ones seen on this forums for sale section

I don't think mine will be sold for a couple of years atleast, if ever...
Old 11-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Regional Moderator

well thats because most second hand Cuda's are sold by Dave he must be responsable for atleast half the ones seen on this forums for sale section

I don't think mine will be sold for a couple of years atleast, if ever...

Old 11-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It will take alot of serious $$$$$ to sell my Web.
Old 11-07-2003, 02:07 PM

http://www.nct9.ne.jp/cockpit/legendsadachi.htm
Old 11-07-2003, 02:09 PM

translation for the page:

Guaranteeing the grip which at the time of the corner ring is stabilized is connected to time rise. As for the corner the high speed * medium speed * hairpin and compound it is various and when the set which is made everything perfect comes out, just being to become the Highest Super Touring car, it does, but * & & * If suspension and the shock absorber -, originally in order to increase cornering efficiency it becomes high grip, the extent underside which becomes the maneuverability of the 。 which keeps seeking smarter reaction than the め て hard stability loses even with the mistake which just a little does because of of that of the 。 where under and over come out in the damper shrinks and high average 。 presently makes cornering possible in the RC touring car, as for the tire and the damper after the 。 which has reached to a certain surface ultimate practice level, roll * balance on front and back left and right is decided if adjustment function side and extension side (the alias パッツンダンパ?[) of making use cornering and the traction which are close to the limit it is effective The standing rising becomes possible, it is the meaning where also burden to the tire the controller bull actualizes maneuverability little with improvement of mechanical grip. Seeking the suspension of such a dream, the work っ ち ゃ it was. It comes out with the misfortune? It becomes good fortune? As for this, being something which to the last it materializes converts conception with trial manufacture, the 。 which it does As for the latest introduction, the 。 which is development and durability and the maintenance characteristic test of the SYSTEM which always maintains the grip of the rear suspension uniformly of course time rise is purpose. The production contents photograph is the rear section of the remodelling バラク?[ダ?[. It is the structure which the carbon bar top superposes and can slide in order usually by the upper rod installation section of the rear hub to become left and right separately free. The movement the front and back is locked with the upper rod and it is camber adjustment possible with the turn buckle. The carbon bar does not lock in the ダンパ?[スティ and and the upper deck does not receive the change of the chassis roll in free state and in order to become always parallel with the road surface, is maintained. Approximately to the hard suspension is adopted by flexion prevention. The normal suspension arm time, whether the guide of the carbon bar it becomes necessary? When (the left) stationary state (the right) sinking, from the rear, the left side the stationary state right side is when sinking. When starting and when with the standing rising traction spent on the rear, the height goes down and the camber angle which is adjusted to the corner ring the tire ground contact area becomes to decrease. But when the bar is installed, the height changing, camber change is not completely seen. Because of this, it is the husband who does not lose the power which holds down decrease of traction to minimum and is produced to before. At the time of the left and right roll the carbon bar maintains balance with the road surface in the same way always and the tire does not receive the influence of the suspension completely and the ground contact area does not change. As for this being good it is bad the solution which is the oven you do not drive, but if we assume if the driver had ridden in a car in the carbon bar, the 。 which may become comfortable riding comfort, is The installation with respect to structure is impossible on the front, but front and back free state may become the counter-result, is. And, it becomes the movement like the T bar of 1/10 * 1/12 racing cars. In order is, the ground contact area for largest one to be good with also camber as zero degrees, raw it is, tire camber attaching use of the GP car possibility? With trial manufacture 1 it does not make either the spared component yet. In order not to break, you think we would like to try travelling. More and more start! October 5th of 2002 (the Saturday) without the cockpit circuit wonder leprosy normal? The UP it did also the 。 time which it ran, but there is no substantial change and whether the result is produced as expected, it is unclear. Immediately, it does the misfortune well by the fact that it is not and with does. Being at trial manufacture stage not to like to make fault, it does, but unless there are times when instant traction passes through in cornering and it does perhaps and there is camber change perhaps limited power appears suddenly. As for research in the 。 pleasure which continues the * & & * BY ADACHI SUSPENSION
Old 11-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Check out the R2 US Special Speedtech has before you make the order... it's niiiice
money brother money... i'm a po white boy.
Old 11-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Hey I put in an order for the Red R2 @ rainbow10. I might just be a member of the club if everything goes right...
Old 11-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
money brother money... i'm a po white boy.
no body loves you....
Old 11-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Hey I put in an order for the Red R2 @ rainbow10. I might just be a member of the club if everything goes right...
You should also get the Red Xenon Racing Stage 2 Barracuda R2 conversion kit from Speedtech.. unfortunately it's all sold out...but you can pre-order one..
Old 11-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rc-zombies
You should also get the Red Xenon Racing Stage 2 Barracuda R2 conversion kit from Speedtech.. unfortunately it's all sold out...but you can pre-order one..
Rainbow10 just informed me that they're all out of the R2!

Back to the drawing board.
Old 11-07-2003, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

no body loves you....
Sometimes my wife does.
Old 11-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

More titanium installed
Also got that stupidly tight servo saver column collar off, jeez it was like it had rusted on solid, a pair of pliers and I was still close to pulling a tit muscle thank goodness the blue replacement went on easyish.

Anyway time for a question, how many spacers do most of you guys use on top of the Xenon alloy hubs, front and rear?

Also, I don't suppose anyone has the part number handy for the kyosho spacers used to shim the small bevel gears?

Cheers in advance.

I'm sure I'll think of something else later too, back to the big rebuild......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.