Wiki Posts
Search

Things U'd like to see made?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stratus Racer
Shookie Thanks for the link. I didn't know they actually did sell crimping kits for servos. I already coil my cables but, it would be nice to have shorter wires. Also once you shorten a wire, you can always make an extension harness with this handy dandy crimping tool kit that you located to make life easier for poeple like me, thanks again.

No problem Bro,
Its what I am known for..
This stupid little class I took in collage that is for researching and what not opened a ton of doors to find things on the internet....
I laugh cause kids who are half my age and know 100x more than I do about computers and what not ask me for help finding things...LOL

I think now you will be satisfied with the shortest wires in a Touring Car...LOL

-Shookie <><
Old 09-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i wanna see copper heat sinks i reckon itd be worth the weight (grams)
Old 09-05-2006, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

I would like to see a proper RC pit box.

I like the polybutler system buts its expensive and not that great.

Im sure somebody could come up witha design specifically for racing. And not just a big box full of small cardboard boxes.

id love to have a box that is easily accesable, looks professional and has compartments to hold my transmitter, car, batteries, motors. You can get some good seperate boxes for batteries, motors etc but you end up having to make three journeys to the car.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
i wanna see copper heat sinks i reckon itd be worth the weight (grams)
hell it's worth more than a solid gold heat sink, lol.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pheyhoe
I would like to see a proper RC pit box.

I like the polybutler system buts its expensive and not that great.

Im sure somebody could come up witha design specifically for racing. And not just a big box full of small cardboard boxes.

id love to have a box that is easily accesable, looks professional and has compartments to hold my transmitter, car, batteries, motors. You can get some good seperate boxes for batteries, motors etc but you end up having to make three journeys to the car.
I feel the same way. I use a F8 bag, and don't like having those little boxes. I want to be able to put my "tackle" boxes in it and be able to fit every thing that I carry to the track. I think that two drawers the size of the bottom one with one box the size of the two smaller ones side by side would be much better.

I saw one one somewhere that looked pretty good, I'll have to find that pic again and post it here.

I wish they still made those car stands from the late 80's-early 90's that had the "vise" and a swivle ball. I could afford one of those back then.