Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wich 19 turns motor and why

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I like Komodo Dragon, F brushes or 767 brushes. On a tight track, purple springs all the way around, set the tension 7.0 on postive side, and 6.5 on the negtive side. On flowing track I do not know until after Beat the Heat in Memphis... Sorry
Old 06-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

In Florida is it blazing hot now. Here the Komodo over heats and fades no matter what brush or ratio we use. However, I am sure it is ballistic indoors or in cooler weather.

In the heat we are running Check Point Money 19T's with Silver Infility brush and stiffest springs (Geared 5.5:1), Peak/Orion Element/Vantage 19T's with Trinity XXX brushes and Orion heavy black springs (Geared 5.7:1) or Reedy Quad Mag Spec 19t's with Trinity XXX brushes and Orion heavy black springs (Geared 5.8:1).

All of the above motors use Mod grade magnets and they will not fade in hot weather. The Trinity XXX and the CP Infinity brushes last for 10-20 runs before power starts to fade. Just cut the com, brush off the face of the brush with a com stick and break it in again for 2-5 min.