Team Orion IB4200 SHV

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Orion IB4200 SHV

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Tech Adept

Haha, I knew there was a reason I always use SMC cells. Simply the best cells from the best matcher and honest too, unlike some others in the industry, apparently.

Danny - are these 4200SHV cells from Orion the same ones you have been selling for a few months or is there actully a new generation of cell?
Old 05-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rowdy
Haha, I knew there was a reason I always use SMC cells. Simply the best cells from the best matcher and honest too, unlike some others in the industry, apparently.

Danny - are these 4200SHV cells from Orion the same ones you have been selling for a few months or is there actully a new generation of cell?

The SHV is the latest tweak on the 4200s. Intellect decided to add the SHV sticker to make sure everyone new that the cells are getting better. That being said the previous 4200s were really good and in my opinion were better than any GP cell we have seen. It seems like Orion has come to the conclusion that GP can't improve fast enough or compete with Intellect so now they acknowledge that Intellect is the way to go.

Thanks for the nice comments and we will continue to provide the best possible cells with no gimmicks attached.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

@worldcup

Where`s`s your side kick Nicolas ??

after all that grief on that other thread you were giving SMC about IB`s
Old 05-06-2006, 03:12 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=Danny/SMC]The SHV is the latest tweak on the 4200s. Intellect decided to add the SHV sticker to make sure everyone new that the cells are getting better. That being said the previous 4200s were really good and in my opinion were better than any GP cell we have seen. It seems like Orion has come to the conclusion that GP can't improve fast enough or compete with Intellect so now they acknowledge that Intellect is the way to go QUOTE]

So what kind of numbers have SMC been seeing out of these SHV cells?
Old 05-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

On the test lot we got we basically were seeing 425+ , 1.22+ , 1.5-1.8

Were in the process of matching the first production lot and as soon as we have our first day of final cycle I will be able to say how the production lot looks compared to the test lot but our experience with Intellect makes me believe that the production lot will be as good as the test lot.