chassis for 540 motor? >

chassis for 540 motor?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 0010

chassis for 540 motor?

Old 05-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb chassis for 540 motor?

As title says. I have a 540 size motor (tamiya super stock RZ), TX/RX and a 6cell Ni-Cd battery. Any recommendations for a chassis to use? I really wanna use the motor, but am not too bothered about the battery. Preferably the chassis would be able to support a GoPro Hero 4 ( i can mount with duct tape) so it needs to be a decent size. I am also UK based, so that might affect the part list I can access. I do not have a large budget, so something on the cheaper end. I am not bothered about brand.
Any recommendations are appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Gregor
P.S. (Yes, I did make a post in off road about fixing my current chassis, but it would not be economical for me to do so, so I would like to buy a new one. IF anyone knows how to delete posts please tell me.)
Old 05-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

A Tamiya TT-02 would be a decent alternative. You can pick one up in the US for about $120 that will include a motor (so you have a spare), esc, body, wheels and tires. You already have a tx/rx and battery, so you should be good to go. I think Tamiya parts support is pretty decent in the UK, but I am US based, so don't know that for certain.
eR1c and Erection Protec like this.