Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1:10 Off road kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool 1:10 Off road kit

I am looking at buying a off-road electric car, preferably a buggy. I only have a small budget of £100-£150 for everything. i have a found an electronics setup i would be happy with for £70, but now i need a chassis that needs electronics and i don't know what to get. So far i have looked at the Quanum vandal and at £42.87 it looks good, but i am not to sure, any recomendations please. i would also like recommendations on 1;10 off road cars or buggys that are ready to run. thanks
Old 03-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zannu
I am looking at buying a off-road electric car, preferably a buggy. I only have a small budget of £100-£150 for everything. i have a found an electronics setup i would be happy with for £70, but now i need a chassis that needs electronics and i don't know what to get. So far i have looked at the Quanum vandal and at £42.87 it looks good, but i am not to sure, any recomendations please. i would also like recommendations on 1;10 off road cars or buggys that are ready to run. thanks
If you've got 50-70 quid left for a buggy and you're in Dorset, I recommend seeing if a friend can help you find a good condition used car such as an Associated b4.2.

What kind of track are you running on?