Like Tree2Likes

INTECH Racing ERSC-10 4wd 1/10 Short Course SCT Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by biggen
My truck came with a 17t mod1pinion
Thats what I got with mine as well. Im running a 15 but going to run a 16 and might even try the 17. I'm running Hobbywing 4000kv and Gen 2 RX8. Will post results after this weekend as far as temps go.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I ran the 17t this past weekend on a 4300hd tekin with a hobbywing sct pro the motor was running around 143 and esc was a little warm to me at 180
Old 03-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by biggen
I ran the 17t this past weekend on a 4300hd tekin with a hobbywing sct pro the motor was running around 143 and esc was a little warm to me at 180
Same combo here,im gonna change esc . I was told tekin doesnt play well with other esc. Or ill get the hw 4700.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Tech Master

Is there anywhere else you can buy parts for this truck oim needing some parts this week and dialed rc is closed this week I'm needing a servo savor
Old 03-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Tech Rookie

First round of the Michigan State Championship Series went very good with the Intech ERSC-10. I finished second in the A-Main with only two short practice days with the truck. I cant believe how great the ERSC-10 Handles right out of the box with with the base set up on it with the exception of diffs at 7-5-3, not much I will change for now atleast indoors.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Tech Master

Had a good weekend with the intech esc-10
Attached Thumbnails INTECH Racing ERSC-10 4wd 1/10 Short Course SCT Pro Kit-screenshot_2015-03-23-11-19-56.png  
Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Tech Regular

congratulations!!!
Old 03-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Last weekend was the 4th round of Team Orion Offroad Masters at the track from HVBRS at Islikon. Kevin finished 2nd with the ERSC-10. Good job!

1st Romeo Grass
2nd Kevin Steiner
3rd Jan Lüthy
Old 03-30-2015, 05:18 AM
Tech Regular

Back to back Wins for Kyle Conover with his new INTECH ERSC-10 1 week ago.

Kyle recently made the switch to INTECH from a Losi. He said the Losi always felt like it was floating/skating around the track, while the INTECH feels like it is "In" the track and super planted with more steering without drifting through the turns.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Can anyone answer the tekno or intech question please? I have teh sct410.3 on order, but am looking into this truck very close.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ezlight
Can anyone answer the tekno or intech question please? I have teh sct410.3 on order, but am looking into this truck very close.
I've never had a tekno.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by King DORK
Is there anybody running this truck now that used to run a Tekno SCT410? If so what do you like better or not about this truck. ... I'm still teetering between this truck and going Tekno again so anybody that's driven both I'd love to hear what you think. NO intent on starting a Intech/Tekno cockfight here.
I currently own a SCT410.1 and have been saving up to buy a ERSC-10 in the near future. I first bought the ER-14 and have been having a blast with it. Assuming the build is anything like the ER-14, then I don't think anyone would be disappointed. I ran into a handful of build issues with my Tekno and nothing significant popped up with my ER-14 build. I feel that an InTech kit will likely go together easier and present fewer issues during assembly when compared to a Tekno build.

I'm a fairly clean racer, but will get tangled up on occasion on large triples which consequently causes fairly hard crashes that will sometimes disable Losi SCTE's on the track... I've yet to break a single part on my Tekno, however the Tekno has a tendency to nose dive. There are some mods that folks have made to correct this and the newer V3 has re-designed the geometry too. That being said, I'm going to bank on the geometry for the ERSC-10 being a little easier to setup out of the box when compared to Tekno. Since nobody has tested any of the V3's yet, it's really a guessing game at this point to say which is better... and that's really going to come down to driver preference anyway. There's more track time on the ERSC-10 now with a wider range of setup advice. The V3's will be starting over from scratch and take some time before solid setup advice is available with the new geometry layout.

The InTech car comes with more aluminum + carbon upgrades, wheels and body that makes it a better value when compared to the Tekno kit.

If comparing features to the V1 Tekno, I think it would be a no brainer to go with InTech, but the V3 now offers lightened aluminum parts too and a few other options to catch up with the long list of upgrades on the InTech.

There is another guy who reviewed the ERSC-10 here that might be worth evaluating too:
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=219745

Tekno has an unusually narrow chassis design that restricts motor and battery placement, InTech offers more tuning options in terms of battery/weight placement.

Last edited by billdelong; 03-31-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Intech review

thanks for posting a link to the ultimate rc build thread.. was very nice to see prior to perhaps picking one of these up.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by billdelong
I currently own a SCT410.1 and have been saving up to buy a ERSC-10 in the near future. I first bought the ER-14 and have been having a blast with it. Assuming the build is anything like the ER-14, then I don't think anyone would be disappointed. I ran into a handful of build issues with my Tekno and nothing significant popped up with my ER-14 build. I feel that an InTech kit will likely go together easier and present fewer issues during assembly when compared to a Tekno build.

I'm a fairly clean racer, but will get tangled up on occasion on large triples which consequently causes fairly hard crashes that will sometimes disable Losi SCTE's on the track... I've yet to break a single part on my Tekno, however the Tekno has a tendency to nose dive. There are some mods that folks have made to correct this and the newer V3 has re-designed the geometry too. That being said, I'm going to bank on the geometry for the ERSC-10 being a little easier to setup out of the box when compared to Tekno. Since nobody has tested any of the V3's yet, it's really a guessing game at this point to say which is better... and that's really going to come down to driver preference anyway. There's more track time on the ERSC-10 now with a wider range of setup advice. The V3's will be starting over from scratch and take some time before solid setup advice is available with the new geometry layout.

The InTech car comes with more aluminum + carbon upgrades, wheels and body that makes it a better value when compared to the Tekno kit.

If comparing features to the V1 Tekno, I think it would be a no brainer to go with InTech, but the V3 now offers lightened aluminum parts too and a few other options to catch up with the long list of upgrades on the InTech.

There is another guy who reviewed the ERSC-10 here that might be worth evaluating too:
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=219745

Tekno has an unusually narrow chassis design that restricts motor and battery placement, InTech offers more tuning options in terms of battery/weight placement.
I got one of the very first kits and actually built the kit with no manual. It went together very easy. No major fit issues. Been running it now for a couple of months and haven't broken anything major. Did break the front bumper but Intech fixed that issue. Great truck out of the box.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Tech Regular

Setup for the ERSC-10 here:
http://www.dialedhobbies.com/General/setups25.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.