Community
Wiki Posts
Search

which to choose?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

As for this, if you went in and they gave the refund and everybody was happy then the deal is done and we move on. We all have our own way to handle things and you were certianly free to go in and ask. Does not seem that the consensus was to roll that way, but it is done and behind you now.

I hope the new one you got is a better fit and you enjoy it for a while.

But in all things, when you ask for advice it may not come back the way you want it, no reason for anybody to have hard feelings on this.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dynikus
If you guys were to buy a real car, would you be bent out of shape because someone else had test driven it before you? or would you think that because you test drove it, it meant you would have to buy it and sell it for a loss if you didn't like it?
sheesh
If the dealership sold me a car as "new" that someone else bought and took back... yeah I'd be pissed. How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me.