Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Internet petition to have Homer Allman removed from R/C racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Homer Allman
Who's on the offroad fuel commitee? that question was never answered.
Actually it was, the Chairman of the Fuel Offroad Committee is Adam Drake.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:15 PM
j.w
Tech Rookie

why can't i find the mod nats results on roars home page??????????
Old 07-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have never been to either track and have not every raced with any of these people. But just from reading the thread I can tell that both parties have done some things that were probably not the best choice of action. And the argument continues. Homer being a single person against and entire organization is tough. I think its great that you and Lisa are pushing soo hard for change as it needs to be done. But as far everything goes ROAR will have to learn by trial and error and we will have to see what happens for the next nats. Best thing I can say is just let things work them out beacause from what I see a lot of people have had problems with ROAR and things are not going anywhere fast no matter what we do.

Best advice, let it go, and put a bid in next year. Prove to everyone ROAR and the racing body that you have a good, if not the best, facility for racing. If you dont get it, try again. Work hard and you will be happy with the results. If not a national race, you will have a very happy group of local racers who can only greatly appreciate what you have done for the track that they race on consistantly.

We are all on the same side and we all want whats best for racing. We should try to help each other to the best of our abilities regardless of how we feel towards that person. R/C is a great hobby and has great potential to become even bigger and we can all contribute to making it that much better.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by T. Thomas
...and we know he will stack the committee against the Tiltyard because Adam is that kind of guy.

NOTE: The above post was a joke. Since some of you cannot seem to recognize the difference between a joke and a Mariachi Band I feel compelled to post this disclaimer.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Thomas

I think you missed Homers question!

WHO is on the off-road fuel committee, Not WHO IS THE CHAIRMAN of the off-road fuel committee!

I wonder if that is why the questions have to be asked over and over and over again....Some ppl can't read and understand simple ENGLISH!
Old 07-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

NOTE: The above post was a joke. Since some of you cannot seem to recognize the difference between a joke and a Mariachi Band I feel compelled to post this disclaimer.[/QUOTE]

you're killing me dude

p.s. keep it coming i haven't laughed this hard in awhile

steven
Old 07-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by imprsme
IWHO is on the off-road fuel committee
Only Adam knows WHO fills the committee because he's working on filling it right now. Not trying to avoid the question, just can't answer it and you know what a crime that is... LOL

Apologies for being 'glib' with that response but sincerly have no answer. The committee chairperson has every right to fill the committee with his choices and with the approval of the co-chair, Rick Wilson. Rick will be notified once Adam has completed the task.

Last edited by Dawn Sanchez; 07-27-2005 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Dawn you darn right it's a crime. Good call on that one. Here it's is time to decide the bids for our orgs nats and you don't even know or haven't formulate a fuel committee. This goes to show why I have to ask over and over again, because nothing is gettig done. Especially on the committee end of things. how could this be? It's been almost a year and still you are clueless as to who's on or even if there is a committee. What an absolute joke.!

Once again. WHO'S on the fuel committeee besides Adam Drake.? If you can't answer the simplest of questions then you do not belong in your postion. I realize you are very busy promoting the hobby, but could you please take a minture and find out what the statis of this committee is.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

Homer;
Shouldn't this question be asked to Adam Drake? And when it'll be done?
Old 07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah I have Adam on speed dial, hold for a minute. ROAR can't even give me contact info for Adam. I ask privately, through email. All they could come up with is his address at TEAM LOSI! Another fine point, no contact info for a committee chairman.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Only Adam knows WHO fills the committee because he's working on filling it right now.

homer,
the ANSWER is right here she answered to the best of her ability.
the more i read this the more i see you will go on forever till you get the answer YOU want to hear.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah I have Adam on speed dial, hold for a minute. ROAR can't even give me contact info for Adam. I ask privately, through email. All they could come up with is his address at TEAM LOSI! Another fine point, no contact info for a committee chairman.
if you have him on speed dial why are you asking her?ask him yourself, did you maybe think that he(drake)put the address down when he filled out the contact info.?
Old 07-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Only Adam knows WHO fills the committee because he's working on filling it right now.

Steve,

Dude is the org so bad off that committees can't be formed in a proper time frame.

Do you know how the systems works for bidding on races?

What if we ask our president of the US. Hey George who's on the energy conservation committee? Do you think his answer would be. I don't know only the committte chairman knows who's on that committee.

Adam Drake is a cool guy, so any question I ask is not to downplay his role on the committee. However the last I read, a committee means more than one person.

Rick siad they have worked to change and answer Lisa nad I's questions and concerns. The formulation of that committee was a question and concern, but yet nothing is known about who's on it or how it works.

I ask a few questions earlier that must have been missed by the powers that be.

Dawn or Rick. Can you point me in the direction of the guidelines and requirements for running for a ROAR office such as VP or President?
Old 07-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NitroOB4You
I vote "Imprsnme" Anthony Saunders next R.O.A.R Prez

Seriously....I have been reading a lot lately about how bad R.O.A.R is and seen all the flames and such. So far though, in all the reading I have done...Anthony seems to be the only one who has actually taken the time to post positive, good ideas to hopefully promote a change.And, what he has suggested are good ideas,IMO. I personally dont do anything more than racing at my LHS( I dont think I run consistently well enough to travel, otherwise I would consider it)...because of this, I dont think R.O.A.R affects me too much. Im also beginning to wonder if, and how if so, I should consider getting involved with R.O.A.R...not just as a member, but actually being on the "committee". Not that I have any ideas on how to promote or make things better...but I do have a passion for RC racing and Im sure ideas would come to me if I did get involved. Only question is...would anyone listen?

As for the idea that Regional Reps are possibly stealing membership dues...I seriously pray that you get damned to an eternal existence in RC glitch hell...and on a more personal level...may you be hung by your scrotum and forced to endure Chinese water torture.
I second that, of course unless Homer Allman wants the job then i say anthony as President of marketing!....
Old 07-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Dawn you darn right it's a crime. Good call on that one. Here it's is time to decide the bids for our orgs nats and you don't even know or haven't formulate a fuel committee. This goes to show why I have to ask over and over again, because nothing is gettig done. Especially on the committee end of things. how could this be? It's been almost a year and still you are clueless as to who's on or even if there is a committee. What an absolute joke.!

Once again. WHO'S on the fuel committeee besides Adam Drake.? If you can't answer the simplest of questions then you do not belong in your postion. I realize you are very busy promoting the hobby, but could you please take a minture and find out what the statis of this committee is.

The fuel committee you WERE on was disbanded and a new committee is being formed by Adam Drake. The entire process is being redone. As to who and how... I do not know and I have no intention of finding out until Adam contacts me.

Sorry you don't like that answer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.