Wiki Posts
Search

Android car setup info

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default Android car setup info

I've been using RC Setup on my Android phones for a while now with decent success. There are some things that I don't like about it, and pdf setup sheets though. So, I started working on my own using Memento. It seems to be working pretty well for the most part. I have a document with a ton of Big Bore Springs in it as well as a piston chart. These can be referenced during the setup. I'm attaching some screenshots and am curious of anyone else would be interested in using this type of app, or if I should just continue development for myself.

Old 12-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

First off. Holy crap you are using an MGM esc? What are you trying to power a small car? Lol looks good I would give it a go.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by egobrkr
First off. Holy crap you are using an MGM esc? What are you trying to power a small car? Lol looks good I would give it a go.
Haha, yah. It's one of their smaller models. Their data logging capabilities are the best that I could find, which helps me a ton because I run somewhat unconventional setups in my cars.

Thanks. It's still a work in progress for sure, but it works better than any other app I've found for me. I should be uploading it to the Memento library within the next day or two.