Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCE Racing Chassis e-line

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

From memory it was just in the padded envelope.
No scratches that I recall or can see now that everything is assembled. If yours is I wouldn't worry about it, they will be covered once everything is put together.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Just a quick update, been running the v2 chassis on my scte 2.0 since last summer/fall. This thing is bullet proof, outdoor high bite track for the majority of the time. Holding up great! On another note one of our local fast kids is running the H1 chassis on his scte 1.0 and his truck looks absolutely amazing on the track!! What a great addition/upgrade to the 1.0 version of the truck. Quite a few guys here have the 1.0 and are discovering quickly that it truly takes it to the next level. Great job BCE!!
Old 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wreckya
Hey guys when you received your chassis where they in a plastic bag or just in the padded envelope that they were shipped in? And how was the overall condition of the chassis? As far as scratches the drilled holes? Thanks guys.
It was in the padded postal pouch and had a pice of machine shop packing tissue around it and the condition was perfect, there wasnt any burr's or anything and the holes were all clean and were the right size. Was there a problem with your shipment? If so Im sure if you contact them they will take care of your problem.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by seabass17
Just a quick update, been running the v2 chassis on my scte 2.0 since last summer/fall. This thing is bullet proof, outdoor high bite track for the majority of the time. Holding up great! On another note one of our local fast kids is running the H1 chassis on his scte 1.0 and his truck looks absolutely amazing on the track!! What a great addition/upgrade to the 1.0 version of the truck. Quite a few guys here have the 1.0 and are discovering quickly that it truly takes it to the next level. Great job BCE!!
Originally Posted by ChuckTee
It was in the padded postal pouch and had a pice of machine shop packing tissue around it and the condition was perfect, there wasnt any burr's or anything and the holes were all clean and were the right size. Was there a problem with your shipment? If so Im sure if you contact them they will take care of your problem.
Donnie Thank you for your race update I have been hearing the Young gun is really ripping it up in Nor Cal.. Hoping I will get a chance this year to come up and say Hi to all of you guys

Hey Chuck how is everything going
Have you been getting much racing in with your Tekno

Regarding the scratched chassis>>
We sent out a call tag for his chassis, its going to get the 'Bling' Treatment Going to need when were done...

Old 01-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Tech Addict

I really like this thing, as far as racing since you ask I TQ'd my heats and came in 1st in my mains. I am stoked at the the trucks performance.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well I've been busy getting back into shifter karts but Me and my son got the trucks out the other day and plan to get back out and race. All I can say is the H1 chassis is so consistent even after being away for awhile we were right back on track. Through the corners able to get back on the power so early and this truck jumps so even. We had a blast. Thanks Bill for all the time you spent developing this chassis.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I recently picked up an E-Chassis to convert my RTR to a Electric with the losi conversion. Question I have is do I still need to run the plastic cover they show covering up the flywheel and spur gear holes??? The conversion isn't in yet but I would like to know if I will need to have to run the cover with this chassis?? Thanks for making a quality product the chassis is awesome can't wait to get it out.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Tech Addict

That cover is not necessary on the BCE chassis'.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seabass17
That cover is not necessary on the BCE chassis'.
What are we suppose to use to space the spur gear up? I had tried installing with just the nitro stuff just so the diff wouldn't get lost and the spur gear hits the chassis? I just read there description for the chassis and it talks about shimming the center diff to stop the spur gear from hitting. Were the shims suppose to come with the chassis?

Thanks big time everyone
Old 01-14-2014, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

I don't recall ever having to raise the center diff with any of my BCE chassis's for the losi truck. Are you sure you have a BCE chassis? And the correct spur gear? Should be a plastic 40 tooth I believe.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Quick question, When I order a BCE chassis for my tekno, Do you guys currently offer any kind of anodizing service? I know powder coat is a no-no because of the baking process.

It would kinda nice to get one either in a bright color, or a hard Mil spec coating.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

any news on a TLR 8TE 3.0 chassis?
Old 01-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkgenerals
Quick question, When I order a BCE chassis for my tekno, Do you guys currently offer any kind of anodizing service? I know powder coat is a no-no because of the baking process.

It would kinda nice to get one either in a bright color, or a hard Mil spec coating.
That was asked a few pages ago but I don't think they are. You can always take it to a coating place local to you and pick from 1000+ colors of anodizing and it wouldn't cost much.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

So with the washers (raises rear diff???) that come with the BCE Tekno chassis should I still run the rear new angled gearbox? Or does the washers align the old gearbox to be perfectly level.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:40 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dirty_rooster
So with the washers (raises rear diff???) that come with the BCE Tekno chassis should I still run the rear new angled gearbox? Or does the washers align the old gearbox to be perfectly level.
Yeah still run the angled gear box for the rear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.