Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Difference in dex210 and b4.2 for wheels? >

Difference in dex210 and b4.2 for wheels?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Difference in dex210 and b4.2 for wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Difference in dex210 and b4.2 for wheels?

Have a friend looking at getting a dex210 and he is curious if his b4.2 tires and wheels will work.

Thank you
Old 07-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You can look at the different rims on amain, and figure out what you need to know. Ask and wait, or just figure it out yourself. Actually make your friend look it up. Be self sufficient.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Prophet

Il actually help you since this is a forum the size of the adapters on the Durango are bigger than the Associated B.42 i believe i could be wrong.

So no if he has a Durango the B4.2 wheels wont fit inless he gets the B4.2 wheel hexs thats what i heard from a guy i race with.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ifuonlyknew
You can look at the different rims on amain, and figure out what you need to know. Ask and wait, or just figure it out yourself. Actually make your friend look it up. Be self sufficient.
Have you heard of the word "helpful" ?
Old 07-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Yea we found out 14mm hex instead of 12mm. Thanks
Old 07-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Team G Racing
Have you heard of the word "helpful" ?
Build a man a fire he stays warm for the night, set a man on fire and he stays warm for the rest of his life. It must make your guys hearts skip a beat when you see me post. Face it my last post was helpful, and not snarky. Why just answer peoples questions when I can teach them how to figure stuff out for themselves? Coddle everyone right, because if they have to think a little they might learn something.

Originally Posted by Captcha
Yea we found out 14mm hex instead of 12mm. Thanks
Oh, well what about the fronts?
Old 07-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

210 REAR 14mm
210 FRONT BEARING
Old 07-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

210 front bearings are 5x10x4, different to B4 sizes
Old 07-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Tech Regular

You need these for the rear, and these for the front to use B4 wheels for the 210.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Thank you azagar
Old 07-05-2013, 04:18 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tedstryker
210 REAR 14mm
210 FRONT BEARING
Originally Posted by zzztech
210 front bearings are 5x10x4, different to B4 sizes
Originally Posted by Azagar
You need these for the rear, and these for the front to use B4 wheels for the 210.
I will preface this post by letting you all know I was going to post in the largest, all caps, bolded text I could, but I know it would just detract from the content because almost none of you would be able to look past the style of my post. That said what I am about to say will be lost on some of you because you just can't even try to comprehend what I'm saying because I am saying it.

Here goes.

The B4.2 uses bearings in the spindles, and hexes up front. Short of swapping out the spindles, B4.2 front wheels will not work on a DEX210. This is why I told him to look it up for himself. I knew, aside from someone answering correclty by accident (tc5 man, in case you were wondering), all of you were going to FAIL to provide the correct answer.

Which would you guys rather have? The WRONG answer delivered nicely, or the RIGHT answer delivered in a way that makes you feel like "why didn't I think of that, that is easy". I have saved a copy of this, although I hope it will not get deleted.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Il actually help you since this is a forum the size of the adapters on the Durango are bigger than the Associated B.42 i believe i could be wrong.

So no if he has a Durango the B4.2 wheels wont fit inless he gets the B4.2 wheel hexs thats what i heard from a guy i race with.
After I posted above, I went back to read what you had said. I couldn't actually see if what I said you said was correct, as the 15 (16 depending how much of an error you find it to end a sentence with a preposition) spelling, grammatical, and syntactical errors in that very short post were too distracting to me. I will have to go back later, and rewrite your post to see if you were right. My grammar is not perfect, but I put forth a considerable effort. Again, I have a copy of this post for my own records.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ifuonlyknew
After I posted above, I went back to read what you had said. I couldn't actually see if what I said you said was correct, as the 15 (16 depending how much of an error you find it to end a sentence with a preposition) spelling, grammatical, and syntactical errors in that very short post were too distracting to me. I will have to go back later, and rewrite your post to see if you were right. My grammar is not perfect, but I put forth a considerable effort. Again, I have a copy of this post for my own records.
I don`t understand you.. You don`t use the forum to ask questions or help other people, but you are using it to tell the world how good you are and also to tell other people how they "suck" in your eyes..
In my eyes you are a very poor person.

Owe Holm