Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wheel hitting turnbuckle(?) help

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Wheel hitting turnbuckle(?) help

Hey, i got a RC car few weeks ago, its a maXam R10 Buggy 1/10th scale, it runs quite fine and its nice and fast 4wd and everything, yesterday i purchased some new tires and the rear ones fit perfectly and got alot of traction and all (from LuiseRC (1/10 buggy hornet tires) and it seems that the hex offset is alittle different than on my stock tires and the new front tires are hitting the turnbuckle(?) ive drawn a little thingy on one of the pics and written descriptions on the pics too(album below) and id like to get to help to figure out what to do, if you need any other info just ask

tried putting in a link for an imgur album wouldnt let me, tried putting in link to images, wouldnt let me, so i cant show you images of my problem apparently................

i was thinking, maybe an extended 12mm hex hub thingy but i dont think there would be enough thread on there,
was also thinking maybe an extended drive shaft(?) or possibly a different turnbuckle(?) thing that had more clearence there? but i dont you, im asking you the experts there

P.S. PM me or something if you link to pictures and you want to help, thanks