Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default Slash 4x4 Platinum LCG Official Thread

Check this out! http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...t-Course-Truck

Notice what it says in the In depth features:

In-Depth Features:

GTR Shocks: The hard anodized GTR shocks feature PTFE-coated 13mm bores for ultra-smooth damping action.
Low CG Chassis: The redesigned low CG chassis positions the battery and electronics as low as possible for superior high speed handling
Electronics: The proven Velneon Brushless Power System is LiPo ready with built-in Low Voltage Detection.
Aluminum: In addition to everything that already makes the Slash 4X4 great, the Platinum Edition adds blue aluminum C-Hubs, blue aluminum Steering Blocks, blue aluminum Rear Hub Carriers and blue aluminum Axle Nuts.
Body: The Lexan body shell comes clear from the factory. This lets you apply your signature style or paint scheme the way you want it.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I recently bought and raced this chassis and love it so far.
I dont really think you need RPM stuff on this chassis.

Didnt know it was released in 2012 thou. I really like the LCG chassis and the battery hold down how it clips on the truck and even small changes like that
made it a really good truck to buy. I race it locally here with the Veleneion system. There's some people that have ran a mamba monster in this chassis
and i dont think with the speed you get with the velenion that you need more power. Only changes I made was soldering a deans end on the ESC.

With the updated shocks and stuff it drives and handles well on the track.