SC10 Tire Setup

Old 09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Default SC10 Tire Setup

Hey, indoor is opening up at my local track and I definately need new indoor tires after drivng my currnt ones on the street out of bordem . Anyway, im running a 10.5 motor, blue springs/35WT in front, green springs/30wt in back. Track is smooth clay. What tires shoukd I pick up?
Old 09-29-2012, 01:47 AM

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I am running the same setup and am having pretty good luck with Subcultures when the track is holding a lot of moisture (first and second rounds usually). If it dries up to the point of having a light dust in the groove, I'll finish up with Gridirons. Temps here in the mid-west are starting to get pretty cool and the track is holding moisture longer. I often go out and touch the track in between rounds to get a feel for what tire is needed
Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Tech Addict

Well, I run indoor clay and the tire of choice is gold barcodes, pink suburbs, and I like soft panther switches myself and bobcat fronts (old tire of choice). When the track is holding a tad of. Moisture u run them scuffed in and when it dries out good we run slicks that have bn treated with compound of choice, during second to thired round of heats we run worn tires with bald centers with tread on outskirts of the tire. When the slicks are hooking up we normally run more treaded tire on the front so the car don't oversteer lol