I hit a squirrel.lol what have you hit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I hit a squirrel.lol what have you hit?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

There is a park near me and there ws about 10-15 dogs there.i hit one of the dogs but he ws ok he just looked at the the car puzzled a while. Had great fun that day because all the dog owners were thrilled (apart from the couple that owned the dog i hit) because they didn't have to walk there dogs. A couple of the dogs caught my sc10 4x4 with the stock rtr motor.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've hit a few things.

First, when I got my first RC rac(nitro tc3), I hit a toilet. No lie, a toilet. I was behind a motel that was remodeling and had toilets sitting out back. I lost control and hit one head on. Luckily didn't break anything

Second, hit a corner marshal who was walking on the track not paying attention during a round of qual. Ended my round after only 1 lap.

Last, a few months ago I accidently ran my 2wd SCT into my house at full speed(10.5t motor with timing and boost). I had a huge brain malfunction, snapped the kickplate in half. Glad it do more damage than that.

edit: Almost forgot, I was at a dirt oval money race. During practice, I was making laps when someone let their daughter run a slash on the track. Well, she was driving backwards and I didn't see he till I hit the slash head on, wide open on the front stretch. My late model left the ground and hit the timing loop. Broke the hardened clutch bell.

I have yet to hit a small animal.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Fortunately I haven't hit anyone or anything serious other than a light pole or a curb. The most painful recent one was because of what was hit. About 6 months ago my friend and I were running some vintage cars at the track. I was running an RC10L and he was running an RC10DS. It's a nice large on road track with plenty of room. I was messing around and doing what I shouldn't have been and long story short we hit each other head on at full speed. It looked like a real car accident with all the shrapnel and parts flying. That one hurt due to the age of the cars. Fortunately ebay is your friend. We were the only 2 people on the track.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I nailed a kid that was at the track one day. Someone had turned over in a bad spot so he ran out there to turn him over and on his way back I hit a high speed double right when he was in between the jumps.....It knocked him off his feet. Also at my local track there is a mostly blind cat and he kind of freaks out when he hears the trucks....funny to watch anyways.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

This hobby has forced me to hit the bottom of my wallet a few times...