Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics) >

Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)

got some cool stuff form the hobby parts place today. picked up a 3000 mah onyx battery and a element 3900kv brushless system just waiting for the metal tranny parts to come in soon to test it.. heres some pics of the ruckus and the other stuff..
Attached Thumbnails Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)-dscn0562.jpg   Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)-dscn0566.jpg   Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)-dscn0567.jpg   Ecx ruckus+ element brushless system:D( w/pics)-dscn0568.jpg  
Old 11-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Tech Rookie

wow this is pretty old , but i have the same set up and im having trouble with gearing,,, was curious what pinion gear size you was using ,,,, I dont wanna smoke my motor.. really lost as some say go down , some say go up ... right now im running a 17p with the stock spur, temps seem to get a bit warm fast (havent pushed it so not sure what the max temp reaches) any advice would be a big help...