Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Revolve RC Workstation?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

I wanted to let everyone know Randy from Revolve is a TOP notch guy I've spoken with him more then a few times concerning my ideas and orders. I just got my purple stand it looks awesome for my serpent. I know some think OMG its expensive but once you get you wil understand Quality, workmanship and materials are all grade A the pivot ball is super stout.

Fukumoto J
Old 05-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks Shark for the pics, I made my order right after seeing them. Tried to thank you the other day but the site was acting weird and I could not reply at the time.

Anyways, got my stand today which was a B-Day present from the wife and all I can say is WOW, worth the money.

For those of you on the fence I can understand because it is a little pricey but once it is in front of you and your wrenching on your car without holding it at all you will quickly forget about the price and realize nothing but quality instead.

I changed front and rear diffs like my 1/8 buggy was on a lift! And the best part of my purchase was the great guy on the other end helping me with my order. Thanks Randy!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Randy lets do some other colors on the next ano trip lets see candy lime, candy pink and candy white.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Randy lets do some other colors on the next ano trip lets see candy lime, candy pink and candy white.
I'd def. be buying one if they did a candy lime.........Alot of my bodies are painted that color...
Old 05-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Where's the best place to order from, I'm from Australia ?
Old 05-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jpm1
Where's the best place to order from, I'm from Australia ?
They sell them only at revolverc.com or on ebay, but for more options their actual website is the best place to go to.......
Old 05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

For those that use the workstation with 1/8 cars, just wondering if it is sturdy enough to withstand the force of tightening screws etc.?
Old 05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hotseat
For those that use the workstation with 1/8 cars, just wondering if it is sturdy enough to withstand the force of tightening screws etc.?
If you put enough pressure on the stand it will move. I have not noticed any situation where you would have to put that much pressure on it however. It works as described. Once you have one you will wonder how you ever did without it.
I took mine with me to my local track today and it quickly gathered a crowd around admiring it......
Old 05-20-2012, 06:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Hotseat
Yeah, if you put ENOUGH pressure on it it'll move. So far though I haven't run into a situation where the ball head moved on me during normal wrenching. I have an Associated 8.2e, and it handles it no problem. There are guys around me with truggies on these workstations, and have no problem. I think you'd have to apply three times the normal wrenching force to get the top plate to move on you, and if it does you just tighten it down a bit more. But if your doing that then you got some serious issues with a bolt.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (97%+)

Think I'll buy some a-arms and tires.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sorry if this is a repeat question....I have a SCTE and 1/8 buggy. Would the large plate fit both vehicles?
Old 06-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ironzgti35
I like the idea but what top plate are you guys with both Buggy and truggys using? Do you have to switch to the Xl for truggy or is there one you can use comfortably with both chassis?
I got a losi buggy and truggy and I got my plate set up for both chassis without having to move a single pin, I got one at psycho and I love it but at AMS this past weekend they got a new plate with 2 "V" cut to reach your diff screws and they also had shock holders for rebuilding, but it won't work if you have your plate set up like mine. Yes they are a bit expensive but IMO WELL worth it one of the most used tools in my rc arsenal!!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I love mine so much. Can't believe how useful it is and it looks killer!

Originally Posted by larlev
Sorry if this is a repeat question....I have a SCTE and 1/8 buggy. Would the large plate fit both vehicles?
The way I have mine set up on a medium plate, I use it for my SCTE in one direction and my B4.1 fits perfect the other direction. Probably with the large plate it will be similar for your SCTE and 1/8th buggy. You wont regret it.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Suspended

This store has them hobby-pros.com. Best deal i've seen.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by top-qualifier
This store has them hobby-pros.com. Best deal i've seen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.