Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JR rs 300 wont fit in radio box

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Default JR rs 300 wont fit in radio box

I have a JR Syntasized reciver modle rs300. The problem is it dosent fit real will in my Hyper 7 Pro reciver box. Are there any aftermarket boxes that would better fit this reciver. I want the reciver to lay flat so if i need to change channles I dont have to complety remove it form the box. The only way it will fit now is on its side so I cant adjust.

Thanks
00dawg
Old 01-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Just throwing out an idea here... What if you drill a hole or two to get to the dials? Then maybe if you're lucky you can find a grommet that plugs the holes. Or cut a hole and make a plastic cover piece that has a couple screws to give access to the receiver.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Tech Initiate

yeah i had thought of that but to do that from the side I will have to remove my battery pack. which is not that bad but not what I wanted to do. Also from the side it would be harder to see the dials.

Later
00dawg
Old 01-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What all are you trying to stuff in there? I had a failsafe in mine with no problems. I have the exact same reciever and I have it in my Hyper 7. It does fit. With room to spare even. I just had to stand it up and slide it to the opposite end from the switch. It does fit.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

RPM makes some receiver boxes for the GT's. I ordered one off EBay for my GT that you might look at. Just search for RPM on EBay to get a look at one.