Community
Wiki Posts
Search

im doing a trade

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

im obviously goin to look at it and i dont think a walmart brand would be able to go that fast ill be able to figure it out and ill figure out what it is as soon as he calls back

also 2 electric team associates dont really know what kind becasue they are old they both need speed controls anyplaces i could find cheap ones
OMG, please learn how to use periods and apostraphes. Your posts are an abomination to the English Language. For future reference, if a red squiggly line appears under the word you type, it is spelled wrong. Right click and your computer will give you the correct spelling.

I'm sorry, and I'm not trying to be mean, but this is important. If you EVER have to communicate on a professional level such as entrance letters or job resumes, they need to be properly written.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Suspended

Exclamation chill

people. chill. its. a forum. not. an. english. class.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You're correct, it is a forum and not an english class, but use of punctuation helps convey your message better so that we can assist you better. We're not looking for perfect punctuation and spelling, just enough to clarify your thoughts in an understandable manner.

That is all, grammer nazi mode off now