Wiki Posts
Search

Team C Short Course/Other shortcourse

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Team C Short Course/Other shortcourse

What do you guys think about the Team C Shortcourse truck? I've currently working on getting a 3rd truck but this time get a SC... I really have been debating on a couple and this is one.. I can get one RTR a little over $150 so it's a good deal... What you guys think?
Old 11-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

You won't be disappointed with the truck at all. It has a ton of grip and very predictable to drive fast. At that price you can afford upgrades later if you see fit.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Cool, the only thing I have been holding me back is the durability.. If I hear good things I will be buying it Black Friday or Cyber Monday not sure which one yet.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Team C SCT

Originally Posted by 3srcracing
Cool, the only thing I have been holding me back is the durability.. If I hear good things I will be buying it Black Friday or Cyber Monday not sure which one yet.
You won't be disapointed!!!! Give me a shout, if you don't already have a place to purchase. I will be more than happy to save you some money, and get it to you quick! I am authorized distributor as well as retailer!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Team C SC

Where can I get one of these? I'm looking for a SC to get into the hobby. Is it durable? How about hopping up the truck?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pghgamer
Where can I get one of these? I'm looking for a SC to get into the hobby. Is it durable? How about hopping up the truck?
for durability , go with a slash.They are still plenty competitive, and are honestly tough as nails...plust the line of hop-ups for it is beyond extensive!! I think you could build one out of hop-ups and not have a stock peice on it if you wanted to,LOL.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Team C SCT

I can help you get one!! They are very durable, we have yet to break anything and we always had something to fix on our last SCT (b---z). As far as hop ups, YEA! All of the part on our Pro Truck, are available and inexpensive( in comparison) to add at any time! Our RTR comes with brushless and 2.4Mhz Radio.........for the same if not less $$ than all the others. You won't regret it!!! Let me know.......it'll be on its way to you!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default PLEASE, the Slash??????

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
for durability , go with a slash.They are still plenty competitive, and are honestly tough as nails...plust the line of hop-ups for it is beyond extensive!! I think you could build one out of hop-ups and not have a stock peice on it if you wanted to,LOL.
Durability, yes, the slash is a tank. And they do offer a wide array of options. But for drive-ability, tune-ability and even affordability.....they aren't close....to the Blitz, XXX, SC10 and especially not the TS2!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

slash?

yeah a tank. but we dont race tanks out here. over 150 entries into the AZ States championship this last weekend and only 1 slash was present in the novice class. Soooooooo its your call.

ive owned/driven every SCT out and none drive like the Team C. check out the TEAM C USA thread for more info or any questions.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Tech Elite

Hey did either one of you 2 team c fan boys read the post???? He is looking to get INTO racing...Come on now...i dont care how good a truck drives if you have to baby it because your worried about breaking the front lower bulkhead.. especially for a newb.An experienced driver, yeah i could see them running this truck with no issues, but a newb???why do you think i suggested "the tank"...
Old 11-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well you cant beat a TeamC short course as far as handling goes. The truck is on rails. A simple mod to front shock tower solves all kick plate issues!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default Building up my Team C TS02 Short Course This week!

I have the Stadium truck and am building up my SCT this week. They are solid trucks that perform so good on the truck. The Big Bore shocks soak up anything you can toss at it on the track and are silky smooth!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

No offense guys but so far the only peeps i see posting here all have Team C listed as a sponsor in their sigs...How bout we get an unsolicited un-bought opinion for this fellow...
Old 11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No offense guys but so far the only peeps i see posting here all have Team C listed as a sponsor in their sigs...How bout we get an unsolicited un-bought opinion for this fellow...
I see your in MI... where? i race at alot of tracks in MI and IN. Ill let you drive my sc and you can judge for yourself.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.