Originally Posted by mxr300ex
and you call me the weiner?

Yep ! You weiner !
Old 09-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BashemSmashem
Yep ! You weiner !
Awwwww im telling marcos you called me a name.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Nuttin but love mr300ex !
Old 09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well its midnight here in Virginia so I need to hit the sheets. We can pick this up tomorrow bash if I dont get banned.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Man, I said I was done, but this is just too much fun.

Serzoni, jmackani, Lenman73, and xxxtcr- How DARE you bring things like logic, science, and battery chemistry into this discussion! All your fancy talk of cutoff voltage, and differences in discharge rates, remaining capacity of the battery before recharging, and IR into this discussion! That is NOT what this thread is about! There are so many things that can affect battery performance and we have no time for that here! Shame, shame. RC Phreak, if you can understand this portion of the post, it will explain to you and your misguided post at me why I use words like "likely" and "probably" when saying I believed the battery capacity was probably low. Honestly, my reason for saying that was that Jeff had already admitted to some QC problems with that manufacturer. But, I haven't used these packs, so I don't have any firsthand knowledge of them. And I also don't know what charge rate these people used, how low they let the voltage drop, what charger they used, how they stored their batteries, or any number of other things that might affect battery performance. Since I only state things as fact that I'm certain are true, then I used words like "probably" and "likely". If any of this is too difficult for you to read, LMK, I can do you a books on tape version. 8 track I assume? RCPhreak is, of course, a total troll. There is a bridge somewhere missing a couple goats I feel sure. Coming in after the fact, AFTER the original post was edited, to post and enlighten us on things he hasn't even read. It has to be difficult to be so wrong, so consistently, and yet he makes it look effortless. Bravo RCPhreak!

As far as mxr300ex, I don't think he's a troll. Impatient yes, inexperienced yes, and a little hard headed. Maybe also in need of some training in how to use read receipt and delivery receipts to be sure your emails were received. I find it interesting that you received a reply from Promatch not long after I told you their email had changed. Strange things happen, especially when migrating or changing mail servers, which is what it sounds like ProMatch was doing. I had a vendor that couldn't email me for 6 months after we started hosting our email in-house. No idea why, one day after about 6 months it suddenly started working. Drove both our IT departments crazy. You're getting your battery, and in about the time period you were originally quoted. I'm willing to bet it could have been done without all the drama.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

nvm

Last edited by RC*PHREAK; 09-28-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: no need to lower myself to his level.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

Promatch lipos are re-labeled turnigy nano techs.

Flame away
Old 09-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 84 GT 5.0

Flame away
which are all bought from the same distributor in china, same with reedy packs, and integy, maxx amps, ect, basically you get what you pay for.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 84 GT 5.0

Flame away
Woohooo!!

Then explain why Nanotechs fly and Promatches lose capacity so fast. And why Nanotechs hold the charge so great even after tenths of cycles.

Well if what you said was true, I have a reason for that. Nanotechs' binning is higher than Promatches.

@Miller: No, no and no.

Orion packs use Kokam cells (aka the best cell maker in the world, by far). Integy, I don't know. Reedy uses (or used) Kokam aswell. Maxamps packs a pile of sawdust+magic dust inside an aluminium bag, wrap it over and pray to Peter Pan and Campanila that the cells will work
Old 09-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Awwwww im telling marcos you called me a name.

this thread is closed...

mxr, you are getting a month off....
Old 09-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Well its midnight here in Virginia so I need to hit the sheets. We can pick this up tomorrow bash if I dont get banned.