Wiki Posts
Search

**Tekno v3 rc8te**

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default **Tekno v3 rc8te**

Hi everyone, check out my rc8t with a tekno v3 conversion. Just painted up a punisher body for it this arvo. Ill supply some pics. This handles seriously good especially when you have a pro racer at your track who sets the car up for you. Now she handles the best and that was only a bit of what he can do to make it drive and handle better. It would be AWESOME if he sets it up more the next couple of race days. Heres the specs
-2000kv 4284 leopard motor
-4s 4000mah lipo
-aka cityblocks (need new tyres)
-dx3.0E
-Hv 300 servo on 9v.
-Mamba monster esc v1 or v2 not sure
-Tekno v3 conversion
Let me know what you guys think of it. thanks alot
matt
Attached Thumbnails **Tekno v3 rc8te**-new-punisher-body-001.jpg   **Tekno v3 rc8te**-painted-body-002.jpg  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey mate, just wondering whats yours like with the 2000kv motor? im running a HW one and its an animal, on the concrete it will actually leave nice black marks when it takes off.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Tech Master

yeah the motor seems to have a fair bit of grunt and pretty good top speed also. Doesnt heat up much in this truggy. I think the max we got it was about 50 degrees! only problem we had was the motor came a bit loose from the motor mount but we had no locktite on it so that was an easy fix. lucky i spotted it before damage was done lol. But overall this motor is pretty sick. you can definately notice that 1/8 e buggies wheels spin alot easier though. But thats not always a good thing lol. Also a good thing about truggies they hardly get any crap under the body since the wheels are so wide! thanks
matt
Old 06-26-2011, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

hey everyone i just noticed alot of slop in my rear suspension plates! i really only want the 2 rear ones can anyone point me in the right direction to some good quality ones? they can be the upgraded one or the stock ones
thanks alot