Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
losi xx-t transmission the same as losi xx buggy? >

losi xx-t transmission the same as losi xx buggy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi xx-t transmission the same as losi xx buggy?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have a XXT parts truck....Still has transmission in it. I can email you pics of the truck if youd like......
Old 03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sstumpf
ya im just having a problem finding a tranny for the xxt.
I still have both a xxcr and xxt and I run the 2:19 in my xxt as the tranny cases are almost impossible to find. I have no issues on my xxt, I just run a 90T spur gear and it runs fine. I have a brushless in it. My son and I don't race it, but we do run it every week at practice at the local track. runs fine.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

I have an original xxxt all it is missing is the rear axles the rest is in awesome shape if you are interested let me know I could part with it pretty cheap it will have all the tranny parts u need its just sitting in my closet collecting dust
Old 03-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miz4
I still have both a xxcr and xxt and I run the 2:19 in my xxt as the tranny cases are almost impossible to find. I have no issues on my xxt, I just run a 90T spur gear and it runs fine. I have a brushless in it. My son and I don't race it, but we do run it every week at practice at the local track. runs fine.
so do you run a 2:19 tranny or is that just what the tranny case says. what is the difference between a 2:19 and a 2:61:1, is it just the diff.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sstumpf
so do you run a 2:19 tranny or is that just what the tranny case says. what is the difference between a 2:19 and a 2:61:1, is it just the diff.
I run the 2:19 tranny fully built as the 2:19 with all it's original parts and gears. the 2:19 has longer gears then the 2:61, case is same but the internal gears are not interchangable. xxt is heavier so it has lower gears. If you run a larger spur gear, essentially you lower the final drive ratio.

xxxt and the xxt have different gear boxes, so you cannot change between.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

ok, i got ya now. so if i run a higher spur then it will be fine. i think i am running like a 86T right now.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi XXT and Evader EXT

Not sure if anyone is still on this forum, but my nephew brought me his old Duratrax Evader EXT. I heard somewhere that the Losi XXT and Evader EXT were basically similar vehicles. Apparently the EXT was a knockoff of the xxt. His front shocks caps are blown and I wondered if I could use xxt shocks instead since Duratrax parts r impossible to find. Thanks